Another box of broken glass!!!

Amy

Re: Another box of broken glass!!!

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

They could not pay me enough to work in their return dept. The returns probably come in by the truck load (18 wheeler Mack truck). Seriously they have to keep track of the refunds which cancels out their profit. It’s getting worse. If you don’t receive your item within a week call customer service or click on the tracking #. I’ve had items in my order history that are cancelled, and when I inquired about it they told me everything in the warehouse is “defective” & wait a few days & reorder. Makes no sense. 🙄🙄🙄
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Ughhhhhh!! When will I learn NOT to purchase anything made of glass from ShopLC?!¿ This time it was the beautiful(?) set of glasses with Granite coasters and cool Granite cubes you freeze and use in place of ice cubes so they don’t water down your drink…all packed in a “perfect for gift giving” Teak box! Welllll…I did order it as a gift for a friend but it arrived with the glasses shattered in the box! I believe they were broken before they left the warehouse because it looked like the heavy Granite coasters moved during shipment and crushed the glasses. And obviously they had to have first been shipped from India…therefore they already went through a great deal of “movement” before being shipped to me. I was given a prompt refund from Customer Service so no complaints there but I wanted this incredibly cool set as a gift so I’m completely bummed! I want to try another order because it’s such a unique gift but I fear the same thing will happen again as I know the items are not opened and checked before being shipped out to customers. I bet everyone who bought this item has demanded a refund for the same reason…wish there was a way to get one in intact…!!

Then to add insult to injury…two packages that were supposed to be delivered today (arrived at my local Post Office yesterday) were sent to San Diego…two and a half hours south of me instead of being delivered to me in Redondo Beach! This is definitely NOT ShopLC’s fault…it’s a USPS issue…I’m just venting here! LoL!

I think I need to stop shopping! 😩😢

Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to both our warehouse team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

UPDATE!! I actually gave this item a second chance because I liked it so much…against my better judgment! And yesterday I received…yup! You guessed it….yet another box of broken glass! Now I’m completely done with trying to purchase anything glass from ShopLC! I guess they don’t care about how huge their losses are…it’s just a tax write-off anyway! I did get another prompt refund from Customer Service so I am grateful for that but I would have preferred my item in one piece because it was supposed to be a gift for someone and I can’t locate anything as nice on Amazon or anywhere else! Bummer! As a side note: I discovered I get much better/quicker response when I email Customer Service vs. calling! I used to always call but since they are mostly out of the country now I realized they have to email into headquarters to get our requests approved so it’s much faster to just email in the first place!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

I’m really sorry D. But yeah…I won’t buy stuff like that here.

I just checked and found some really really nice sets at the Big River as well as Wayfair.

I put “whiskey stones with granite coasters set” in the G👀GlE and clicked on “images”.

See if anything is to your liking! I saw several that even came in a nice wooden gift box.

Hope you can find something.🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

RS:... do I have to log in on that website to see your birds🦜🦜.....H😊. TY
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
No I don’t think so🥰🥰🥰
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
@RS What website? I want to see them too!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
It’s not actually my birds there. Did you see the post from Catticus the other day?
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
It’s not actually my birds there. Did you see the post from Catticus the other day?
Remember her posting, but don't remember the subject.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

Remember her posting, but don't remember the subject.
Well …..Uhm.

I just went to check her post and it has been altered. I don’t know if she herself did it or?

In that post I tried to answer H where my wares are but my post was deleted.

So…it’s my stuff. On that site where people make stuff? Some kind of artsy?

Hawkins is my bird and I paint in her cove (room turned into my she-cove art studio).
3 x