Another box of broken glass!!!

RS

Re: Another box of broken glass!!!

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Catticus was not the one who changed it because her post was quoted twice and it is now changed in those quotes as well.

Wow
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago

It’s not actually my birds there. Did you see the post from Catticus the other day?
Remember her posting, but don't remember the subject.
Well …..Uhm.

I just went to check her post and it has been altered. I don’t know if she herself did it or?

In that post I tried to answer H where my wares are but my post was deleted.

So…it’s my stuff. On that site where people make stuff? Some kind of artsy?

Hawkins is my bird and I paint in her cove (room turned into my she-cove art studio).
YES! I REMEMBER! Wonder why your post was deleted? or was that one of those that keep getting ambushed?
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

THIS WHOLE WEBSITE HAS BEEN ACTING WONKY TONIGHT!! I wanted to place an order and things kept disappearing. Then I would delete a few things and they would reappear. I finally got it placed. It will take me a few minutes to figure out what is missing, I'm now a nervous wreck. :shock: :shock:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago

It’s not actually my birds there. Did you see the post from Catticus the other day?
Remember her posting, but don't remember the subject.
Well …..Uhm.

I just went to check her post and it has been altered. I don’t know if she herself did it or?

In that post I tried to answer H where my wares are but my post was deleted.

So…it’s my stuff. On that site where people make stuff? Some kind of artsy?

Hawkins is my bird and I paint in her cove (room turned into my she-cove art studio).

And this post was altered too. Fine…,folks that’s all I can do. Say hi to me over there if you like!
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
I’m really sorry D. But yeah…I won’t buy stuff like that here.

I just checked and found some really really nice sets at the Big River as well as Wayfair.

I put “whiskey stones with granite coasters set” in the G👀GlE and clicked on “images”.

See if anything is to your liking! I saw several that even came in a nice wooden gift box.

Hope you can find something.🥰🥰🥰🥰
Thanks RS! I did see the set in the wooden box on Amazon but it’s not as nice as the LC set. And ordering glass packed with Granite in the same box is probably a recipe for disaster from any store! LoL! The issue is the Granite coasters become dislodged from their foam holders during shipping and they proceed to slam into the edge of the glasses which sticks out from the foam just below them and Bam!…you instantly have a beautiful box of broken glass!! I’ll just get him something else…
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
I’m really sorry D. But yeah…I won’t buy stuff like that here.

I just checked and found some really really nice sets at the Big River as well as Wayfair.

I put “whiskey stones with granite coasters set” in the G👀GlE and clicked on “images”.

See if anything is to your liking! I saw several that even came in a nice wooden gift box.

Hope you can find something.🥰🥰🥰🥰
Thanks RS! I did see the set in the wooden box on Amazon but it’s not as nice as the LC set. And ordering glass packed with Granite in the same box is probably a recipe for disaster from any store! LoL! The issue is the Granite coasters become dislodged from their foam holders during shipping and they proceed to slam into the edge of the glasses which sticks out from the foam just below them and Bam!…you instantly have a beautiful box of broken glass!! I’ll just get him something else…
I totally understand. I bought a set like that for Paladin a couple of years ago (he likes his Irish Whiskey) and I got it at World Market. If you have one nearby maybe check there. Also BevMo sometimes carries stuff like that.
🥰🥰🥰
3 x