Moderna shot

Amy

Re: Moderna shot

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi Rolltide: thanks for sharing your vaccine info. I received the JJ vaccine about a month ago, no problems at all. My significant other is getting his JJ vaccine saturday morning at Kroger’s. We had no hesitation with deciding to get our shots to protect us from those who didn’t get one yet (or never). Everything is a chance. Have a great day! 🥰🥰🥰 🌸🌸🌸 😷😷😷
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Congrats R. Tide... I am glad you got your vaccine. I wish everyone thought that way. But I understand the one’s that don’t want the vaccine 😊 ....H😊
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

We got the Pfizer one yesterday and we are in so much pain. Fever, chills, headache, every joint hurts, so exhausted. Just like when we had covid-19, 9 months ago. I don't know if I want to take the second shot. I'll see tomorrow if I get better. Hopefully we do. I have RA and I'm have terrible pain in my abdomen lately. I've been going back and forth to the doctor for several months trying to figure out what's wrong. This pain is just terrible. I wish I would have waited a little bit longer to get the shot. I'm glad others are doing well on them. 💗💗💗☺️
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Kat:.... I hope you get to feeling better soon. Some people do experience what you are going through. Get better soon 😊.....H😊
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I started feeling better yesterday and then halfway through the day it hit me all over again. Started taking aspirin and started to feel better. I'm feeling a lot better today. Thanks everyone!!! 😊💗💗💗
5 x