Swarovski is arriving ...

Amy

Swarovski is arriving ...

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I bought 6 items from the last Swarovski smack down. I was so surprised to see there were no tarnish pieces in the bag or the Swarovski tag. The jewelry was just in the bag, all alone. First time this has ever happened. Seems kind of strange...I think there’s something going on with SLC & Swarovski. Anyone else notice this ??
9 x

mpompadour

Re: Swarovski is arriving ...

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Amy, Occasionally I get the anti-tarnish little black square piece, but NEVER once have I ever received the Swarovski hang tags authenticating it is Swarovski. But with a magnifier, you can check the top of the stones and see an itty, bitty laser engraved Swarovski Zirconia logo. You can't really see it with the naked eye though. But no, no tags ever sent with any of my orders either. Seems kinda strange we don't get the tags. They were always showing the tags when presenting the items on air. Personally, I would have liked to have had them. :?
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@mpompadour and @Amy ,The Swarovski tags are only included with the crystals. The laser logo only appears on the Swarovski zirconia. That should explain your confusion. :D
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I have received the tags with the Crystals 😺....H
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@mpompadour and @Amy ,The Swarovski tags are only included with the crystals. The laser logo only appears on the Swarovski zirconia. That should explain your confusion. :D
Hi Anniebelle, Thanks for letting me know that the zirconia items don't come with a tag. I've never ordered anything with the crystals before, but it's good to know that at least the crystals have a tag included :)
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi everyone! Sorry I caused the confusion. I was so used to getting at least the little black tarnish paper, but I was mistaken about the tags. I thought every Swarovski had a tag. I guess I’ll have to find some spare tarnish papers on my own.
9 x

anniebelle

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hi everyone! Sorry I caused the confusion. I was so used to getting at least the little black tarnish paper, but I was mistaken about the tags. I thought every Swarovski had a tag. I guess I’ll have to find some spare tarnish papers on my own.
You could cut one in half. Sometimes I only receive a tiny little piece
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... good idea, some times I got a larger piece of tarnish papers 😊
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I just got a beautiful Swarovski Morganite zirconia in today from the J network and even though it is a zirconia it still had the Swarovski authenticity tag on it.
4 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I just got a beautiful Swarovski Morganite zirconia in today from the J network and even though it is a zirconia it still had the Swarovski authenticity tag on it.
Very interesting! Wonder why they are different?
2 x