Socks

AD

Socks

Post by AD » 2 years ago

7.99 and FREE SHIPPING FOR TEN PAIRS and I think eight different selections to choose from. Wish I was still buying 😩. Darn......H😊. Hope I said this correctly!!! .... woke up this morning and I can’t hardly walk, Sciatica nerves as me pretty much down for the count. 😿. Hardly can think straight...
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Socks

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
7.99 and FREE SHIPPING FOR TEN PAIRS and I think eight different selections to choose from. Wish I was still buying 😩. Darn......H😊. Hope I said this correctly!!! .... woke up this morning and I can’t hardly walk, Sciatica nerves as me pretty much down for the count. 😿. Hardly can think straight...
Oh, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Real bummer!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

It’s Chiropractor time 😊.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
It’s Chiropractor time 😊.
Maybe that is what I need! I thought my new bed would help, but not much!
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

Sorry for your pain AD. About socks... before Christmas I ordered copper ankle socks here for hubby. The reviews were great. I think they came in a 4 pack for $9.99. Hubby loves them! Said his feet feel much less achy at days end. I would order more but they only have in small sizes now. I hope they get more in stock. If I remember right these ankle socks are labeled 30% copper. I haven’t seen any other brand with that high of copper content. Maybe that’s why they seem to help and have so many glowing reviews.
6 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Have you ever tried Magnesium Oil? You can either spray it on or soak in it. It helps your muscles to relax and eases the pain. I have all sorts of metal implants and ortho issues. I use it daily and it works great! About $10-12 per bottle.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Roseyruby:....No I have never used it, will have daughter look for some when she is out and about today 😊. Thank you.....H😊
5 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

OK. I have been designated to relay some information from "Jewelry Queen". She says you can make magnesium oil much cheaper than you can buy it and it is fantastic. It can be made with either magnesium sulfate AKA Epsom Salts or with magnesium chloride AKA Magnesium Flakes. She says the flake recipe works faster and better than the salt recipe but is slightly more expensive and you have to acquire the flakes of course. They can be ordered through Fred Meyer. 1.65 lbs for a hair over $10. Easy to make. Boil 1 cup of DISTILLED water and put in glass bowl. Add 1 cup of the salts or flakes and stir with a wooden spoon until thoroughly dissolved. When cooled put in a spray bottles and voila! Spray directly on affected area. She says some people experience an uncomfortable tingling or burning sensation. If so there are three things you can do. Put a 1/8 inch of the "oil" in a cake pan and place your clean foot in it. It takes a few minutes but it will absorb through the sole of your foot. You can also add 4 ounces more of the distilled water to your recipe. Or you can get out your hand mixer and add a few ounces of coconut oil or olive oil and beat well. Depending on how much oil you add it may not spray but might need to be applied like a lotion. Again this may slows the time it takes to absorb but it will also avoid the drying or itching of the skin that some people with certain PH levels experience. The chemistry of this is over my head but that is what she said. I hope someone finds this helpful.
P.S. She says to say Hello to everybody!
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Sissy2 and JQ:....Thank you both for the information. I almost posted to earlier, JQ Is a good Dr. 😊. Hope you 2 are well...H😊
3 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
OK. I have been designated to relay some information from "Jewelry Queen". She says you can make magnesium oil much cheaper than you can buy it and it is fantastic. It can be made with either magnesium sulfate AKA Epsom Salts or with magnesium chloride AKA Magnesium Flakes. She says the flake recipe works faster and better than the salt recipe but is slightly more expensive and you have to acquire the flakes of course. They can be ordered through Fred Meyer. 1.65 lbs for a hair over $10. Easy to make. Boil 1 cup of DISTILLED water and put in glass bowl. Add 1 cup of the salts or flakes and stir with a wooden spoon until thoroughly dissolved. When cooled put in a spray bottles and voila! Spray directly on affected area. She says some people experience an uncomfortable tingling or burning sensation. If so there are three things you can do. Put a 1/8 inch of the "oil" in a cake pan and place your clean foot in it. It takes a few minutes but it will absorb through the sole of your foot. You can also add 4 ounces more of the distilled water to your recipe. Or you can get out your hand mixer and add a few ounces of coconut oil or olive oil and beat well. Depending on how much oil you add it may not spray but might need to be applied like a lotion. Again this may slows the time it takes to absorb but it will also avoid the drying or itching of the skin that some people with certain PH levels experience. The chemistry of this is over my head but that is what she said. I hope someone finds this helpful.
P.S. She says to say Hello to everybody!
WOW. Thanks for all of the info! Yes, I usually make my own, with the flakes--the Magnesium Chloride type. The river website usually sells bags of it. I also add some Lavender Oil to mine. I never thought about adding Coconut or Olive Oil. Great idea. It makes you feel so relaxed, too. All natural and affordable pain relief. Works instantly in most cases.
6 x