Socks

Ariana

Re: Socks

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

I make mine too and I can attest it works to ease pain greatly. I use it mostly in daily foot soaks toward bedtime.

The flakes absorbs moisture so I store mine in a large glass jar. But even if the flakes gets wet and turns into a rock, it's still usable.
4 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Is it good to release pain after knee replacement surgery? I have a knee done more than a year ago and I have constant heating or burning in the shift and sides of the knee. Has anyone tried the magnesium oil for this type of affliction? Thanks!
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh my gosh, 3 great reviews from 3 great people, thanks again. I will definitely try this, AWESOME 😊......H😊.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Good question Druid!!!! Also what else does it help if anyone knows 😊.....H. And TY
3 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Druid and H. Yes JQ says magnesium oil can help in the repair of and the range of motion in joints. Not an overnight cure but daily use for a month or two may very well show a noticeable difference. Be sure to massage it in. That goes for everyone using it as long as the application site can be reached. It has shown to have slight relief for some with fibromyalgia in one study. The results with that is uneven. Please remember to not apply to broken skin because it will sting! It also helps with inflammation IF it is caused by a magnesium deficiency. Same goes for fatigue or anxiety. It may help with sleep but it is not known if that effect is from the oil or the massage. This transdermal system of delivery is good not only because it targets the area you want but also because some people cannot take magnesium orally. For example people who take medicine for low blood pressure or are on certain antianxiety drugs. Also it should not be taken by mouth if one is on tetracycline.
I took notes on all this. Good thing I know shorthand.

AD. JQ said to give you a shout out. And to tell you we are doing fine.
4 x