The GOOD, the BAD and the OH SO CUTE !!!!!

Gypsy

Re: The GOOD, the BAD and the OH SO CUTE !!!!!

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote: ↑
2 years ago
Oh how funny is that! So Skittles twin is "skittish"!! Have you named him?
@anniebelle

Hi ! I've just been calling him twin when he shows up, BUT originally when the three kittens first were here he was named, Snickers (by friends) 😻

-Gypsy
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

Love the kitty picture!!!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜Š But I don't like the missing stone in the ring. That is just terrible quality control right there. They need to start hiring people that actually do their jobs. I don't think it's that hard to look at a ring and see that a stone is missing and just find another ring or refund your money. Anyways, the other tiger's eye set is beautiful!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
8 x

Gypsy

Kat wrote: ↑
2 years ago
Love the kitty picture!!!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜Š But I don't like the missing stone in the ring. That is just terrible quality control right there. They need to start hiring people that actually do their jobs. I don't think it's that hard to look at a ring and see that a stone is missing and just find another ring or refund your money. Anyways, the other tiger's eye set is beautiful!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
@Kat

Thank you Kat ! Tigers eye is one of my goto gemstones.
And SHOPLC does have BEAUTIFUL Tigers Eye !! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
And kittens, kittens, kittens are always so sweet πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž hopefully I'll get to cuddle them both !! - Gypsy
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Gypsy:...kitty is so adorable 😊. And the jewelry is beautiful, sorry you’re ring had a missing stone. I would love to start shopping periodically but, the problems are out weighing my decision to start again. ...H😊
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Love tiger’s eye pieces! But just REALLY….REALLY? About the ring! How could someone NOT see that?

Beautiful kitty to be sure @Gyspy πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° such a teeny little thing.
5 x

Gypsy

RS wrote: ↑
2 years ago
Love tiger’s eye pieces! But just REALLY….REALLY? About the ring! How could someone NOT see that?

Beautiful kitty to be sure @Gyspy πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° such a teeny little thing.
@RS

hello 😊

I'm have no idea how the ring left the warehouse. I could see the ring was missing a stone through the little plastic bag.....and I hadn't even taken the ring from the box. And the missing stone was not in the bag. Seems like complete lack of quality control. It's sad.

But kitten playtime......that's brings alot of smiles 😻

-Gypsy
6 x