Card charges & No order invoiced

kwebb37771

Card charges & No order invoiced

Post by kwebb37771 » 2 years ago

Anyone know how I can fix this situation.. for some reason I'm supposed to screenshot charges pending on my card from where they charged me twice but there was never an order invoiced ..
So basically it comes down to they took out $ twice from my card for no order placed.
Idk how to make them understand this..Any Advice?
I've tried everything.. On phone been on hold for over 20 mins right now ..tried explaining to live agent A3 different times. And 2 different emails didn work either
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Card charges & No order invoiced

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

kwebb37771 wrote:
2 years ago
Anyone know how I can fix this situation.. for some reason I'm supposed to screenshot charges pending on my card from where they charged me twice but there was never an order invoiced ..
So basically it comes down to they took out $ twice from my card for no order placed.
Idk how to make them understand this..Any Advice?
I've tried everything.. On phone been on hold for over 20 mins right now ..tried explaining to live agent A3 different times. And 2 different emails didn work either
@kwebb37771

Good morning- I completely understand your frustration. I spent way too much of my time last week arguing that I couldn't return something that I never received.

If you can take a photo of your statement and email it to them ,they can compare to your order history, verify and should be able to get your refund processed to you.
My device cannot do 'screenshots' so I take photos, pull them from my gallery and attach to emails.

I think a MOD could help you, (yeah, they're going to ask you to send another email ) I don't know who will be here today but I'm going to try and tag someone for you.

@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Rashad

GOOD LUCK ! I hope they get this taken care of for you quickly - Gypsy
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Kwebb37771:..... I had the same problems a few times, when I talked to CS about this problem, they told me the charges on hold or pending will drop off they did eventually, but it took five to eight days to fall off. Extremely inconvenient. .....H😊
6 x

kwebb37771

Post by kwebb37771 » 2 years ago

Thank you guys I sent the screen shot..
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Kwebb37771:..... I had the same problems a few times, when I talked to CS about this problem, they told me the charges on hold or pending will drop off they did eventually, but it took five to eight days to fall off. Extremely inconvenient. .....H😊
What irks me is they can INSTANTLY take money out of your account. BUT when they have to put the money back in because of THEIR mistake, why can't they put it back in INSTANTLY? A lot of places do this and it is just wrong. They have YOUR money tied up to their benefit for days to weeks while you could have used YOUR money THEY KEEP till they are good and ready to release it back to you. There should be a policy or some kind of law against them being able to hold it for that long. In this day and age if instant, electronic transactions, there is NO EXCUSE for these shenanigans. Were not in the 1950's anymore. Totally ridiculous! :x
7 x