Did anyone else buy….?

RS

Did anyone else buy….?

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Those large carat gemstone rings that were a TLV a week or two ago?

They are being shown right now as a Bobby Dazzler in the oval choice.

I ordered the blue topaz marquee ring and received it a couple of days ago.

I have already packed it up to be returned. It looks like cheap glass. It looked nicer on t.v. But this is a no-go.
10 x

mpompadour

Re: Did anyone else buy….?

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi RS, I came within a hair of ordering this ring in the blue topaz in the long square cut, but to be honest, I really don't like the natural white zircon stones. They look ok at first then tend to get cloudy and dull very quick. As far as topaz and some other natural stones, they can look glassy and cheap sometimes too. To me, the price was WAY too high. Granted it is a gorgeous design, but I figured the stones wouldn't look up to par. Now if they had have done that ring in Swarovski Zirconia, it would have probably been fabulous looking and knocked your eyes out and I would have bought it in a New York minute. ;)
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Hi RS, I came within a hair of ordering this ring in the blue topaz in the long square cut, but to be honest, I really don't like the natural white zircon stones. They look ok at first then tend to get cloudy and dull very quick. As far as topaz and some other natural stones, they can look glassy and cheap sometimes too. To me, the price was WAY too high. Granted it is a gorgeous design, but I figured the stones wouldn't look up to par. Now if they had have done that ring in Swarovski Zirconia, it would have probably been fabulous looking and knocked your eyes out and I would have bought it in a New York minute. ;)
I think smaller zircons on this ring would’ve been better to begin with. They are large and not good quality. I wouldn’t say exactly cloudy but not very clear. Just rock candy like. And the blue topaz isn’t very clear blue like depicted on t,v.

I was very close last night to buying that diamond TLV but changed my mind. This type of diamond I have ordered before here and was always disappointed.

Now the diamond ring I received for Mother’s Day is a completely different story and is perfection! Paladin did well!
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

RS:... where’s the picture 😊. H
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
RS:... where’s the picture 😊. H
I can post a couple. Hopefully someone will be around to approve them🥰
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

1ctw NY closeout diamond ring in 14k.

I adore the Art Deco style. Center stone is .33 carat.

Pictures don’t do it justice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Also the screenshot of the presentation…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

RS I too almost bought the blue one and thought I would need the pendant too and I am glad I did not thanks for the info. We all in this forum need to give each other info on the Good and the bad. Thanks again.💚🍀
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
RS I too almost bought the blue one and thought I would need the pendant too and I am glad I did not thanks for the info. We all in this forum need to give each other info on the Good and the bad. Thanks again.💚🍀
I agree…Thank you! 🥰🥰🥰
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

RS:....Gorgeous ring. 🙂.... H 😊
6 x