4 x

Lulu

Re: Did anyone else buy….?

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
3 years ago
Hi RS, I came within a hair of ordering this ring in the blue topaz in the long square cut, but to be honest, I really don't like the natural white zircon stones. They look ok at first then tend to get cloudy and dull very quick. As far as topaz and some other natural stones, they can look glassy and cheap sometimes too. To me, the price was WAY too high. Granted it is a gorgeous design, but I figured the stones wouldn't look up to par. Now if they had have done that ring in Swarovski Zirconia, it would have probably been fabulous looking and knocked your eyes out and I would have bought it in a New York minute. ;)
I think smaller zircons on this ring would’ve been better to begin with. They are large and not good quality. I wouldn’t say exactly cloudy but not very clear. Just rock candy like. And the blue topaz isn’t very clear blue like depicted on t,v.

I was very close last night to buying that diamond TLV but changed my mind. This type of diamond I have ordered before here and was always disappointed.

Now the diamond ring I received for Mother’s Day is a completely different story and is perfection! Paladin did well!
Wait! I thought you would be getting the trillion Czarite. When may we see a pic of that beauty? What is Paladin saving it for?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
3 years ago
Hi RS, I came within a hair of ordering this ring in the blue topaz in the long square cut, but to be honest, I really don't like the natural white zircon stones. They look ok at first then tend to get cloudy and dull very quick. As far as topaz and some other natural stones, they can look glassy and cheap sometimes too. To me, the price was WAY too high. Granted it is a gorgeous design, but I figured the stones wouldn't look up to par. Now if they had have done that ring in Swarovski Zirconia, it would have probably been fabulous looking and knocked your eyes out and I would have bought it in a New York minute. ;)
I think smaller zircons on this ring would’ve been better to begin with. They are large and not good quality. I wouldn’t say exactly cloudy but not very clear. Just rock candy like. And the blue topaz isn’t very clear blue like depicted on t,v.

I was very close last night to buying that diamond TLV but changed my mind. This type of diamond I have ordered before here and was always disappointed.

Now the diamond ring I received for Mother’s Day is a completely different story and is perfection! Paladin did well!
Wait! I thought you would be getting the trillion Czarite. When may we see a pic of that beauty? What is Paladin saving it for?
Funny thing about that. A couple of weeks ago Paladin asked me ….”did I give you a ring with a Turkizite stone? I’m sure I did!”
I said NO……..(knowing what he meant).
And he then showed me the online picture…”I didn’t give you this?!.?
I said…You did not dear.
So he said “well d@#$….forget I showed you that!
🤣😂🤣😂

I guess it will be for anniversary, Sept. 9.

I know there are other things he has stashed away and has for some time that he has likely also forgotten. I suggested he check his stash and make a list and assign things and check them off.

I said I have been doing it for the whole family for years…surely you can for one person! LOL.

But today is his birthday so I won’t give him grief about it!
6 x

Lulu

RS wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Funny thing about that. A couple of weeks ago Paladin asked me ….”did I give you a ring with a Turkizite stone? I’m sure I did!”
I said…You did not dear.
🤣😂🤣😂

I know there are other things he has stashed away and has for some time that he has likely also forgotten. I suggested he check his stash and make a list and assign things and check them off.

I said I have been doing it for the whole family for years…surely you can for one person! LOL.

Ha-ha. Maybe you should go on a treasure hunt. No telling what you'll find. :lol:

I ordered a 7mm heart shaped Czarite ring from Gemporia. No telling when it will arrive. Even if there isn't much color change, at least it is still heart shaped.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago

I said…You did not dear.
🤣😂🤣😂

Ha-ha. Maybe you should go on a treasure hunt. No telling what you'll find. :lol:

I ordered a 7mm heart shaped Czarite ring from Gemporia. No telling when it will arrive. Even if there isn't much color change, at least it is still heart shaped.
I know where he has everything…or at least I think. But I will behave. That being said…I am aware of things that were delivered over a year ago and I have not been gifted them yet. I think perhaps he has forgotten. Wonder how to remind him without it being obvious? I will probably just wait till Christmas and when he asks me for gift ideas for me I will remind him to check his gift stash first!
I have never ordered from Gemporia. How do you like them? Their items? Customer service, etc.? A heart shaped in that stone sounds lovely! I hope it’s perfect 🥰🥰🥰
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@RS I almost ordered the blue topaz but I have a few already so decided not to, I'm glad I didn't now, ty for informing us on it. I love the style of your diamond it is beautiful, I love art deco and the stones in yours look great, I bet it is even more beautiful in person. I did order the Multi diamond TLV the other night, I am hoping it is nice but not holding my breath. I did get a 3ct. multi diamond ring from here with the matching necklace and bracelet which were also 3cts. each and those were very nice, I took them to my jeweler to have the prongs checked before wearing them and he said they were nice so I was happy about that but diamonds are always hit or miss here. The yellow sapphire necklace I ordered last month went back, I got it to go with two yellow sapphire rings I have but the necklace did not look yellow at all, the stones were a very dark gold almost orange, I was disappointed for sure. This week the yellow sapphire baguette and zircon ring came in and it is beautiful but I find it wide but it is a little big so I ordered another one size down and hoping it will not be as wide if it is the right size.
4 x

Lulu

RS wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago

I said…You did not dear.
🤣😂🤣😂

I know where he has everything…or at least I think. But I will behave. That being said…I am aware of things that were delivered over a year ago and I have not been gifted them yet. I think perhaps he has forgotten. Wonder how to remind him without it being obvious? I will probably just wait till Christmas and when he asks me for gift ideas for me I will remind him to check his gift stash first!
I have never ordered from Gemporia. How do you like them? Their items? Customer service, etc.? A heart shaped in that stone sounds lovely! I hope it’s perfect 🥰🥰🥰
Dang, you have way more patience than I. :D

Honestly, I can't recommend buying from Gemporia at this time. Trouble with s&h and having returns processed (Covid related). Last year around June (I think), I returned a pair of earrings and had trouble getting refund. Their NY office had received it but not shipped it back to UK. Finally, I asked if I should take it up with my credit card company and they promptly refunded.

Now, I only order if I'm positive I won't be returning. Plus, their jewelry is quite 'dainty'. When they were Gems TV, they had great jewelry.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
@RS I almost ordered the blue topaz but I have a few already so decided not to, I'm glad I didn't now, ty for informing us on it. I love the style of your diamond it is beautiful, I love art deco and the stones in yours look great, I bet it is even more beautiful in person. I did order the Multi diamond TLV the other night, I am hoping it is nice but not holding my breath. I did get a 3ct. multi diamond ring from here with the matching necklace and bracelet which were also 3cts. each and those were very nice, I took them to my jeweler to have the prongs checked before wearing them and he said they were nice so I was happy about that but diamonds are always hit or miss here. The yellow sapphire necklace I ordered last month went back, I got it to go with two yellow sapphire rings I have but the necklace did not look yellow at all, the stones were a very dark gold almost orange, I was disappointed for sure. This week the yellow sapphire baguette and zircon ring came in and it is beautiful but I find it wide but it is a little big so I ordered another one size down and hoping it will not be as wide if it is the right size.
Thank you…the stones are simply stunning! And I louped them. And it is even prettier in person.

I am always drawn to multi gemstone or multi diamond pieces but once, or twice or three times bitten ya know? I hope the multi diamond pieces you get are lovely! Let us know please!

Fingers crossed for your second sapphire ring. 🥰🥰🥰
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago

Dang, you have way more patience than I. :D

Honestly, I can't recommend buying from Gemporia at this time. Trouble with s&h and having returns processed (Covid related). Last year around June (I think), I returned a pair of earrings and had trouble getting refund. Their NY office had received it but not shipped it back to UK. Finally, I asked if I should take it up with my credit card company and they promptly refunded.

Now, I only order if I'm positive I won't be returning. Plus, their jewelry is quite 'dainty'. When they were Gems TV, they had great jewelry.
I tryyyyyy to be patient! But he also keeps buying. For instance….

This morning before I had to go run errands and stuff I had my iPad open and I was kind of watching, listening to Tenner and Lolo present Mystic Topaz which Paladin knows I love and he’s purchased for me before.

He looked at my IPad and said “ Ohhh, hey this ring is pretty…order it!”. Well by the time I walked over to my iPad the ring was sold out. I hadn’t watched it from the beginning.

I proceeded to finish what I was doing and Paladin was at my iPad. I asked him what he was doing. He told me he kept refreshing the page and a few popped back in and he ordered it. On my account 🤣🤣🤣

Well I asked him am I supposed to just keep it when it arrives or hand it over for you to stash. I did say because of the style it would be a fun Christmas gift. He said he will stash it! I said I WILL REMEMBER HE HAS IT!

Then I got this look…😳

I think he was out in his stash area while I was out and about today😜😜😜😜
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Too funny RS. :lol:
4 x