Bless You this day...

anniebelle

Re: Bless You this day...

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Ariana , Hope you are feeling better today and that you have another chance with your procedure. Bless you!
4 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Thank you, Anniebelle. I'm kinda upset and sad that I went through a LONG day and a procedure for nothing. Yep, the doctors want to do it again but I'm undecided as it mentally messes with me. I've been depressed all day today until..... I got a package from ShopLC with two items that I love! :D

I think tomorrow I'll feel better. I'm sore all over and it's hard to move around. I think a lot of my sluggishness is from the anesthesia. My significant other thinks it's no big deal and I'm exaggerating my soreness and pain which makes me feel physically and mentally worse.... "men." :|
4 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

I again and again pray this event passes for you soon Ariana in all good ways to finally get the results you are desiring and hoping for.
God bless you, sweetie.
Jt
Teresa
3 x

Ariana

Jt wrote:
2 years ago
I again and again pray this event passes for you soon Ariana in all good ways to finally get the results you are desiring and hoping for.
God bless you, sweetie.
Jt
Teresa
Jt, I know we don't know each other but you posting to me and knowing that you are praying for me ---- it means so much to me and my heart. Saying thank you doesn't seem adequate - but all I can is thank you. (((HUGS)))
4 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

That's the treasure of it all? Yes?
To not know another yet find an urge to connect?
I think the Master places us into situations to glorify His existence.
I take no recognition for we all need to be more understanding, Yes?

In closing, thank you for writing me. This too means more than you know.

What I tell my grown 40 year old daughter, once in awhile, still the same I did when she a bitty child...

Good Night (Ariana)
Sleep Tight

Jt
4 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
I'm having a procedure I'm about to leave to go to and I'm on edge and praying for a good outcome. I logged in to track a purchase and came here. Your post means a lot to me, Jt. I really needed it and the encouragement. God bless you and thank you.

Deep breath, here I go.
Hi Ariana I hope your procedure went well :)
3 x

Ariana

JA wrote:
2 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
I'm having a procedure I'm about to leave to go to and I'm on edge and praying for a good outcome. I logged in to track a purchase and came here. Your post means a lot to me, Jt. I really needed it and the encouragement. God bless you and thank you.

Deep breath, here I go.
Thanks, Ja. It didn't go well but thank you for your message to me.
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Ariana wrote:
2 years ago
JA wrote:
2 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago

Deep breath, here I go.
I'm sorry to read that. I'll keep you in my prayers that things get better for you
2 x

Ariana

JA wrote:
2 years ago
Ariana wrote:
2 years ago
JA wrote:
2 years ago

I'm sorry to read that. I'll keep you in my prayers that things get better for you
I'm very grateful for your prayers, Ja. Thank you...
2 x