Birthday BUST!

AD

Re: Birthday BUST!

Post by AD » 2 years ago

RS:.... are you talking about the pigs and other things you painted? Don’t know where to look. H😊
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@RS How is Paladin feeling? What about the ablation, any improvement? I am very frustrated with my new bed! I sleep like a baby, but it hurts to sit up each morning!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
RS:.... are you talking about the pigs and other things you painted? Don’t know where to look. H😊
Sigh….

So my post was removed? Seriously?

I’m sorry H….I guess I can’t say where.🥺
Last edited by RS 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@RS How is Paladin feeling? What about the ablation, any improvement? I am very frustrated with my new bed! I sleep like a baby, but it hurts to sit up each morning!
He is feeling much better since yesterday. So much so…we just now got home from going out to dinner….in a RESTAURANT! INSIDE THE RESTAURANT!

I admit I was uncomfortable. I think next time we will try a place with outdoor dining.

And as far as his ablation…he is having good days and not so good days as far as his back goes. Today is 4 weeks. He has an appointment to see them again in 2 weeks.
He does think there is improvement but he is getting a bit of arthritis in his back and the ablation wasn’t for that of course. He is an active guy and he is hard to stop, even with the pain.

I’m sorry your bed is not working out for you, and I know those beds are expensive. All beds are. I did something to the muscle under my right shoulder blade a few weeks ago and for two weeks I was in a lot of pain. Almost no sleep. But it’s finally working itself out and am back to almost normal. What do you do to relieve your stiffness in the mornings? Is there a jacuzzi in your residence? I know ours helps us. Plus it’s just niceeeeeeee🥰🥰🥰

Oh! Thanks to JQ and Sissy2 for the tip about the magnesium oil. Paladin and I have both been using it. Him for his aches and pains and me for that shoulder boo-boo. Works GREAT!

Now…,I am just trying to find a contractor who can rig up a shower, connected to a vat of that stuff so I can just stand and shower in it daily!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

No, this place isn't swanky enough for a jacuzzi, not even a pool. Though I bet that would really be nice! :D I'm glad you mentioned the magnesium oil. I'd forgotten to put on my shopping list. I'd never attempt to whip up a batch! :lol:
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
No, this place isn't swanky enough for a jacuzzi, not even a pool. Though I bet that would really be nice! :D I'm glad you mentioned the magnesium oil. I'd forgotten to put on my shopping list. I'd never attempt to whip up a batch! :lol:
I wasn’t going to try and make it either. I went to my fave health food store that has all kinds of natural everything. They had many kinds. I got a large spray bottle for $9.00
For that price it’s not worth making it!
Try some and see if it helps!
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
Sigh….

So my post was removed? Seriously?

I’m sorry H….I guess I can’t say where.🥺
Oh no I have no idea where to look. I really wanted to see, because I liked what you had showed before was so nice :(
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 2 years ago

@JA @AD
Not only does RS paint beautifully, she also has beautiful parrots! Hawkins is quite a character! Her parrots each have their own large, warm and spacious place in the garage, but it’s actually much more like a cove! RS is extremely talented!!!!!!! Hmmm. She paints glassware items and other items, and also has many other talents! There’s just too many talents to list!
🥰💗🥰

Happy Belated Birthday, Paladin!
🎈🎂🎈

Hope everyone is doing well. My mother fell a few months ago and broke her shoulder and at 95 that’s not too good.

She also has double scoliosis and is now bent at a 90 degree angle. Parts of her spine in the upper section where it’s curved are poking through the skin.

My father made foam “bandages” with a hole cut out and tapes it over those sections so that when she leans back against her pillows, there is no pressure on those sections. If the bones break through the skin they won’t ever heal because she has Type II diabetes.

The lower disks in her spine are slowly being crushed by the weight of the upper spine and because she has DDD: Degenerative disc disease.

We have to walk her to the porta potty but often she needs the real one because it’s larger and more comfortable.

They met in junior high and began dating in their senior year. He was sent to Germany his senior year to fight in The Battle of the Bulge. They married when he returned. They have only dated each other.

I’m “okay”, but it’s still absolutely terrifying to me. I have “hung out” with my parents all my life.
🥺

This is very difficult, and can be exasperating because my mother is not the easiest “patient” in the world and my father is not the most patient man in the world. It’s wearing him out.
🥺

My “Twis” (Get it? Twin + Sis? Hardy Har Har!) has been coming weekends and is a Godsend.
💗👶🏻👶🏻💗

My mother had a few heart attacks a couple years ago and two stents placed in her heart. She cannot walk now. We can slowly lead her to the bathroom but that’s it. It completely wears her out.

We are taking it one day at a time, trying not to worry about the future. We are trusting Christ to do what I call a “Romans 8:28er!”
😇
Working all things together for good. (Romans 8:28.)

As my father said, “The Lord has taken care of me for 95 years. I don’t expect He will stop now.”
🥰

I have left a whole lot out, because it’s such a long story with more health issues involved, and financial problems too.

We’re doing okay, it’s just that an assisted living home is not possible. And the nursing homes near her doctors are death traps.

We could really use prayers.
🙏🏼

Thank you! I miss you all SO much! 🥺
🦋🌾🌺🕊🙏🏼🌟🙏🏼🕊🌺🌾🦋
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Catticus wrote:
2 years ago
@JA @AD
Not only does RS paint beautifully, she also has beautiful parrots! Hawkins is quite a character! Her parrots each have their own large, warm and spacious place in the garage, but it’s actually much more like a cove! RS is extremely talented!!!!!!! Hmmm. She paints glassware items and other items, and also has many other talents! There’s just too many talents to list!
🥰💗🥰

Happy Belated Birthday, Paladin!
🎈🎂🎈

Hope everyone is doing well. My mother fell a few months ago and broke her shoulder and at 95 that’s not too good.

She also has double scoliosis and is now bent at a 90 degree angle. Parts of her spine in the upper section where it’s curved are poking through the skin.

My father made foam “bandages” with a hole cut out and tapes it over those sections so that when she leans back against her pillows, there is no pressure on those sections. If the bones break through the skin they won’t ever heal because she has Type II diabetes.

The lower disks in her spine are slowly being crushed by the weight of the upper spine and because she has DDD: Degenerative disc disease.

We have to walk her to the porta potty but often she needs the real one because it’s larger and more comfortable.

They met in junior high and began dating in their senior year. He was sent to Germany his senior year to fight in The Battle of the Bulge. They married when he returned. They have only dated each other.

I’m “okay”, but it’s still absolutely terrifying to me. I have “hung out” with my parents all my life.
🥺

This is very difficult, and can be exasperating because my mother is not the easiest “patient” in the world and my father is not the most patient man in the world. It’s wearing him out.
🥺

My “Twis” (Get it? Twin + Sis? Hardy Har Har!) has been coming weekends and is a Godsend.
💗👶🏻👶🏻💗

My mother had a few heart attacks a couple years ago and two stents places in her heart. She cannot walk now. We can slowly lead her to the bathroom but that’s it. It completely wears her out.

We are taking it one day at a time, trying not to worry about the future. We are trusting Christ to do what I call a “Romans 8:28er!”
😇
Working all things together for good. (Romans 8:28.)

As my father said, “The Lord has taken care of me for 95 years. I don’t expect He will stop now.”
🥰

I have left a whole lot out, because it’s such a long story with more health issues involved, and financial problems too. We’re doing okay, it’s just that an assisted living home is not possible. And the nursing homes near her doctors are death traps.

We could really use prayers.
🙏🏼

Thank you! I miss you all SO much! 🥺
🦋🌾🌺🕊🙏🏼🌟🙏🏼🕊🌺🌾🦋
Your parents being together since high school is amazing especially in this day and age. I'm going to include you and your family in my prayers. Your parents health issues sound very difficult to deal with and I pray the good Lord gives you the strength you need.
Thank you Catticus for the info. :)
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

T. Y. Catticus, I’m sorry to hear about your mother 🙏. I had to take a picture so I don’t forget :lol: .....H😊
4 x