Birthday BUST!

RS

Re: Birthday BUST!

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
RS. What a shame your planned festivities hit the brakes. Those cupcakes sound divine. No sugar for me since I have diabetes but I can admire from afar.
Paladin. Get well soon! What crummy timing.
Yeah they sure hit the brakes! But we will do it again when daughter and SIL can come down. Son is easy, he can come most anytime. Those cupcakes are incredible for sure.
He feels awful and not just physically. He feels badly because of the day being ruined. I told him just delayed…not ruined.

He did ask tho if he still gets to open any gifts…LOL! And even tho I already gave him his “big” gift I will still have a few other things for him. He can open the stuff from the kids when we reschedule!
Thank you and give hugs to JQ🥰🥰🥰
7 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Hugs back. From both of us. I can do the virtual ones. I got a bouquet delivered today from JQ's son. That was unexpected! He stopped by her house after work too and did a brake job on her car. He only worked 6 AM to 2 PM today. He felt badly because he had to work Mother's Day and couldn't come spend the day with us. He has worked the last 17 days in a row so we understood. Belated is definitely better than not at all.
PS I loved my Mother's day gift from your shop. Thank you.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
Hugs back. From both of us. I can do the virtual ones. I got a bouquet delivered today from JQ's son. That was unexpected! He stopped by her house after work too and did a brake job on her car. He only worked 6 AM to 2 PM today. He felt badly because he had to work Mother's Day and couldn't come spend the day with us. He has worked the last 17 days in a row so we understood. Belated is definitely better than not at all.
PS I loved my Mother's day gift from your shop. Thank you.
That was so sweet of him! For the flowers as well as brakes for JQ!
I understand as well…daughter and SIL both worked on Sunday so we were supposed to see them today…well it seems we both got a brake job yeah?

But we will see them soon. As you say..,belated better than not at all!

And I am SO HAPPY you love the ivy bowl, that color was one of my favorite ones to do! Hugs to you🥰🥰🥰🥰
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@RS Happy birthday for Paladin! It's frustrating to postpone but ...later the better! Best wishes for both of you.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
@RS Happy birthday for Paladin! It's frustrating to postpone but ...later the better! Best wishes for both of you.
Thank you so much! It is frustrating. For him mostly because of the planning I did and missing the kids coming over. We hope though that next week we will be able to do it!
7 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Happy Birthday Paladin 🧁!
I hope you feel better soon 😇
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Happy Birthday Paladin. Some people celebrate their birthday all month or at least a week :D I sure would like to take a peek in that store
7 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Happy birthday, Paladin. I wish you many happy, healthy returns! Rainbow sherbert is good!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Ariana wrote:
2 years ago
Happy birthday, Paladin. I wish you many happy, healthy returns! Rainbow sherbert is good!
It is…but it’s a sure sign he doesn’t feel well!

And thank you 🥰🌺
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

JA wrote:
2 years ago
Happy Birthday Paladin. Some people celebrate their birthday all month or at least a week :D I sure would like to take a peek in that store
I told him it’s birthday MONTH for him!

And come on over…🥰🥰 and more items coming soon.
6 x