Thrive new (Jacee thread)

Sissy2

Re: Thrive new (Jacee thread)

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

AD. Same person. Same "style/attitude" as last time. Just glad Danielle restored your post.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Different name or the same name??? H😊
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I don’t understand why that person isn’t BANNED 🥴. Anyone else would be 🤔
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Did someone mess with this post, like they messed with my Prayers for India post?? H😊
YES :evil: :evil: :evil:
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Was it the same person??? H😊
YES!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Different name or the same name??? H😊
SAME NAME!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I don’t understand why that person isn’t BANNED 🥴. Anyone else would be 🤔
Maybe they will be now!
4 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Jaycee,
More times than not since kindergarton 1962 in Ohio...I live there till I was nine, I would find myself quietly, yes I am that person who is introverted...I would find myself picking up on hurt and sadness radiating off those around me.
It hurt me immensely their pain...I could read their hearts.
I was in His eye since 5, I am that odd blessed cursed one who can see into others heart...It is a necessary survival purposeful burden for me to this day.

However, my Jesus my source of everything I am, assures me someday no more tears and that is what I cling to many times over in my adverse and alarming situations I have experienced for my 64 years this July.

What we did as humans and God's people is we risked, gave up our privilege to have happiness joy and eternity when we got big heads and thought we could be God. How so foolish, but trickery is very slick very dangerous to the soul.

For over 6000 years we continue to be blind.

So in walks the Man God Spirit of our dreams who called Himself THE WORD and got himself on purpose nailed to a tree to demonstrate life thereafter and rescue us from ourselves, our journey back to fore ever, so we can reinstate our goodness, return to THE WORD, Our ONLY SAVIOR and LORD.

Can't help myself, guys. And let me make myself clear, I am NOT a Bible thumping goody two shoes. I just always tried be accountable...
Indeed, God's Jesus Holy Spirit Truth requires and needs to be told repeatedly over and over till it's done...
"The Greatest Story Ever TOLD" IS Real Folks.

For now the train still pushed on, angels jumping off one by one. Catch them when they fall...
Thanks Jaycee you are a special one.

Jt
Teresa
Last edited by Jt 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Jaycee,
More times than not since kindergarten 1962 in Ohio...I live there till I was nine, I would find myself quietly, yes I am that person who is introverted...I would find myself picking up on hurt and sadness radiating off those around me.
It hurt me immensely their pain...I could read their hearts.
I was in His eye since 5, I am that odd blessed cursed one who can see into others heart...It is a necessary survival purposeful burden for me to this day.

However, my Jesus my source of everything I am, assures me someday no more tears and that is what I cling to many times over in my adverse and alarming situations I have experienced for my 64 years this July.

What we did as humans and God's people is we risked, gave up our privilege to have happiness joy and eternity when we got big heads and thought we could be God. How so foolish, but trickery is very slick very dangerous to the soul.

For over 6000 years we continue to be blind.

So in walks the Man God Spirit of our dreams who called Himself THE WORD and got himself on purpose nailed to a tree to demonstrate life thereafter and rescue us from ourselves, our journey back to fore ever, so we can reinstate our goodness, return to THE WORD, Our ONLY SAVIOR and LORD.

Can't help myself, guys. And let me make myself clear, I am NOT a Bible thumping goody two shoes. I just always tried be accountable...
Indeed, God's Jesus Holy Spirit Truth requires and needs to be told repeatedly over and over till it's done...
"The Greatest Story Ever TOLD" IS Real Folks.

For now the train still pushed on, angels jumping off one by one. Catch them when they fall...
Thanks Jaycee you are a special one.

Jt
Teresa
0 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

I better explain clarify here, I was trying to respond to Jaycee, after the very kind words she laid on me.
Thank folks
For indulging me.
Jt

Have a GOOD Friday!!!!!
3 x