Umbrella Dresses

RS

Re: Umbrella Dresses

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
I hope you both love your umbrella dresses. I ordered but changed my mind. I have never been one to go sleeveless much and just wasn’t sure.

I did however order 4 of those solid color kaftan tops. I actually ordered 2 of the colors the day before. And that day they were $10.99.

I knew they’d raise the price.

I am going to hand paint flowers on them.
RS, the kaftan tops, are they the ones they repeated again this morning? The ones they called tie-dye! I would be interested in them hand painted! Let me know how they turn out!
Yes! And no, those aren’t tie-dye, if anything they are garment dyed. I want to kind of follow the embroidery with some little flowers and leaves…see how that looks.

That’s why I went to the craft store the other day. They didn’t have any of the fabric paint I wanted, not even fabric medium. Not at any of the 3 craft stores in town. So now I need to order. I may get some metallic fabric paint as well. There is some new on the market that is a very soft…almost aurora borealis type hues.

I did find at the craft store a cute little black, quilted fabric crossbody bag. I will paint that as well. I already have some of those canvas totes to paint. Some black and some the natural color.

I will let you know how they come out🥰🥰🥰
5 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
I hope you both love your umbrella dresses. I ordered but changed my mind. I have never been one to go sleeveless much and just wasn’t sure.

I did however order 4 of those solid color kaftan tops. I actually ordered 2 of the colors the day before. And that day they were $10.99.

I knew they’d raise the price.

I am going to hand paint flowers on them.
What a great idea!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Thank you JT🥰🥰🥰
2 x