Umbrella Dresses

anniebelle

Umbrella Dresses

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Is anybody looking forward to the umbrella dresses they are having as tonight's TLV? Sure hope they lower the price!
4 x

Jacee

Re: Umbrella Dresses

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

A..can u pls.see/reply to other post..thnx!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I love the ones I got from here the last two years, I will be getting more.
6 x

anniebelle

Me too! I checked them out, picked out two of them! Maybe three! :lol: :lol:
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

The umbrella dress is cute!

I got my first Winlar kaftan today and the stitching was coming apart in three places making the whole piece unravel. I called to get on record that I was returning it and CS told me to keep it as it was defective. I guess I could take it to the seamstress to restitch it - but I doubt I will.

I like the one Dionne has on for this presentation.
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

I bought the black and white dress that the model is wearing with white pants and I have white leggings that I'm going to wear with it. Very sporty for summer! Which ones did you like best?
5 x

anniebelle

@Ariana , yes I did end up buying three! I got the Black with the big butterflies, i love butterflies! I also got the black and white stripe tie dye! I adore black and white. Then I got the purple solid. I think it will be longer, no pants needed. I'm getting black and white shorts and capris to wear under the others. Now I just need to go somewhere to wear them!! :lol: With my Covid weight gain, I have been living in kaftans.
3 x

anniebelle

@Ariana , what happened to your post? It was not TMI, quite the contrary! I tried to respond to you, system kept crashing! I kept losing my response, kept disappearing! I gave up and went to bed. Your post was beautiful! Your optimism and excitement was contagious!! You've been working very hard on self improvement. Congratulations! Send some of that to me please!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

I hope you both love your umbrella dresses. I ordered but changed my mind. I have never been one to go sleeveless much and just wasn’t sure.

I did however order 4 of those solid color kaftan tops. I actually ordered 2 of the colors the day before. And that day they were $10.99.

I knew they’d raise the price.

I am going to hand paint flowers on them.
7 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
2 years ago
I hope you both love your umbrella dresses. I ordered but changed my mind. I have never been one to go sleeveless much and just wasn’t sure.

I did however order 4 of those solid color kaftan tops. I actually ordered 2 of the colors the day before. And that day they were $10.99.

I knew they’d raise the price.

I am going to hand paint flowers on them.
RS, the kaftan tops, are they the ones they repeated again this morning? The ones they called tie-dye! I would be interested in them hand painted! Let me know how they turn out!
3 x