ORDER TRACKING

anniebelle

ORDER TRACKING

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I use the order history to see when my packages are coming. Repeatedly the tracking will say a package is being delivered tomorrow, only to find it hasn't even left the warehouse yet! What is wrong with this picture??? Why would it say that? On top of that, they fill my inbox with messages to this effect! So frustrating!
12 x

mpompadour

Re: ORDER TRACKING

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Anniebelle, you must be reading my mind :lol: . I JUST got off the phone talking to them about the exact same thing. Stuff I ordered AFTER has already made it to me. They try to say you'll have your order in 5 to 7 business days, but it has ALREADY been 7 business days! What in the world is going on with their CRAZY shipping? Can someone at Shop LC shed some light on WHY we get emails saying the order will be there in such-n-such day and the day comes and goes and you call and it hasn't even been shipped yet or is still tied up elsewhere. I'm just SO sick of all this. I like to shop here but no rhyme or reason for the shipping delays. Everywhere else I order from manages to get my PAID for items to me promptly. All lip service from these people.
11 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I have complained about this repeatedly, it drives me nuts! You think you are getting your order fairly quick, and it ends up taking longer than ever. Also my last 2 orders were split up and shipped in several packages... makes no sense.
8 x

DebK

Post by DebK » 2 years ago

I agree. 7 days ago I paid for mine. Status said invoiced until yesterday, now its supposedly shipped? Nah, it has not even been accepted yet. YEESH! My est delivery date is next wednesday, 2 WEEKS from my order was placed. :roll: :roll:
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I have items I ordered on the 2nd and they still have not left Texas, I am very frustrated with this company. This is on going and they do not care.
8 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 2 years ago

I made an order for a single item on 4/21. The order sat in "success" for 20 days. I made 3 calls to CS & got the same run around answer that it would "invoice" in the next day or two. On the 20th day it was invoiced & shipped. It has now been sitting in the Austin warehouse for 3 days. What the HAY Shop LC !! Come on, get with the program.
6 x

SWFLORIDA

Post by SWFLORIDA » 2 years ago

I contacted Cust Svce yesterday regarding my orders and i was told that NOW its 14 business days for shipping!! I told them that they will lose alot of business if they cant get this snail pace shipping under control as it is the slowest in the industry. So.. like everyone else who has an order pending delivery.. all I can do is WAIT!!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

It has been consistently taking 12 days for my orders to arrive. Part of the issue is they sit it the warehouse…often for 4-6 days before being shipped.

Bulk shipping is another issue and DHL is the other.

So true that SLC is the slowest out there. There ARE things they can do to improve it.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I use the order history to see when my packages are coming. Repeatedly the tracking will say a package is being delivered tomorrow, only to find it hasn't even left the warehouse yet! What is wrong with this picture??? Why would it say that? On top of that, they fill my inbox with messages to this effect! So frustrating!
That’s because they went to using that WISMO thing. It predicts when your order should arrive based on the date the order was placed. But since the items languish in the warehouse the info the WISMO has to work with and then the info to pass on to the customer is incorrect.

As of today I have 29 items that are in my history to be delivered. Most (not all) have shipped. And the WISMO has not been correct yet.
6 x

Salinasman

Post by Salinasman » 2 years ago

While I am not the biggest shopper on this website, I do order if something catches my eye. I have noticed over the last few months the order tracking and all has become atrocious. I had ordered an item that was supposed to be here this last Tuesday, it is Friday, the item is not here.....I get emails saying the order has been shipped, then an email after saying the order is being processed.....it is all very confusing. I have one other item coming next week, will see if it arrives. There is a glitch and/or a problem somewhere. Until my items all arrive I will not order anything more from Shoplc or even look at the website for new items. I am retired on a fixed income and my measly dollars may mean nothing to them, but it means a whole lot to me. Peace
5 x