Good Friday Morning!

anniebelle

Good Friday Morning!

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

How is everyone today? I wanted to share Milo's reaction to his birthday presents! I first gave him the cat tracks with balls, the round thing with three balls that go round and round! I had to take it back into the living room when I went to bed! I bought him the Bolt automatic laser! I turned it off after five minutes! He wore himself out! Was actually panting! :lol: Thought I'd better make him rest! This morning I found Flutter Balls in the bedroom, minus several feathers ! He was trying to get them off the card, didn't want to wait!

He's my boy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
11 x

Jacee

Re: Good Friday Morning!

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

Sounds like you bought "the right B-D gifts" for him that he's enjoying! ;)
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:....No cat nip. :lol: :lol: :lol: H๐Ÿ˜Š
6 x

anniebelle

AD wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
A:....No cat nip. :lol: :lol: :lol: H๐Ÿ˜Š
H: Not yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
How is everyone today? I wanted to share Milo's reaction to his birthday presents! I first gave him the cat tracks with balls, the round thing with three balls that go round and round! I had to take it back into the living room when I went to bed! I bought him the Bolt automatic laser! I turned it off after five minutes! He wore himself out! Was actually panting! :lol: Thought I'd better make him rest! This morning I found Flutter Balls in the bedroom, minus several feathers ! He was trying to get them off the card, didn't want to wait!

He's my boy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Birthday Milo๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Hope you are all having a great Fridayโฃ๏ธ
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:....buy Milo some nip nip, then when you go to the pub he will have something to do :lol: :lol: :ugeek:...H๐Ÿ˜Š
5 x

anniebelle

AD wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
A:....buy Milo some nip nip, then when you go to the pub he will have something to do :lol: :lol: :ugeek:...H๐Ÿ˜Š
:lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

Anniebelle, it sounds like milo had a fun birthday! Youโ€™re good to him. I donโ€™t know how youโ€™re going to top this next year... a live mouse perhaps? :lol: :lol: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILO๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

@anniebelle

Happy Birthday Milo kitty ๐ŸŽ‰
Sounds like he really loves the laser tag and play toys !!!
Bring on the Nip !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

Give Milo some cuddles for me -Gypsy

I've been trying to respond to this post and others, for couple of days, but on my device SLC pages are freezing and kicking me off. I've barely been able to move around to read threads and like let alone respond. โ˜นโ˜นโ˜น
5 x

anniebelle

Gypsy wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
@anniebelle

Happy Birthday Milo kitty ๐ŸŽ‰
Sounds like he really loves the laser tag and play toys !!!
Bring on the Nip !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

Give Milo some cuddles for me -Gypsy

I've been trying to respond to this post and others, for couple of days, but on my device SLC pages are freezing and kicking me off. I've barely been able to move around to read threads and like let alone respond. โ˜นโ˜นโ˜น
@Gypsy, it's not your device, it's their system. Getting a lot of Gateway messages, freezing up, moving sluggish! Very difficult to place an order.
4 x