Cancelled items

Druid

Cancelled items

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I have a bad experience with Cancelled items that are not invoiced by Shoplc: they take away the money the minute you placed the order even if you cancel it and they did not invoice it yet. When you notice they did not refund your money they claim it’s your bank problem and you should deal with it. I did and after 12 days the money is still not refunded by Shoplc. They still say it’s my bank problem and error.What sort of craziness is it: to dismiss legitimate claims and keep money taken away abusively from the customer? I will take legal action.
7 x

Gem Lover

Re: Cancelled items

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

They always tell me 3 to 5 business days. 12 days is way to long. If you call your bank they can tell you if the refund was put in your account and if it was tell the bank the item was cancelled and you want the money back in ASAP, I have had to do this before. If it has not been refunded and the bank does not have it then call shop lc to inform them the bank confirmed it has not been refunded.
3 x

SWFLORIDA

Re: Cancelled items

Post by SWFLORIDA » 2 years ago

Why do people continue to shop with this company considering all the questionable practices they perpetrate?? I'd take my money and go elsewhere!! What they sell here isnt unique and most of the time not great quality, not to mention all the phony pricing games they play. NOW I'm told shipping is 14 business days, NOT 5-7 as they claim. I have very few orders pending and then I'm done with this phony baloney. JTV offers better quality and a much better presentation!!, and FAST shipping!! These foreigners dont know how to run a business in the USA.
4 x