Where is everyone

RS

Re: Where is everyone

Post by RS » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Gypsy:.....good morning, and everyone 😊. I agree, maybe they are not going to fix this problem :x. SLC is probably tired of the complaining, Maybe?? Well IMO, customers need to know what is going on. I’m so happy I quit buying, too much STRESS, and have SAVED A LOT OF MONEY FOR SURE. .....how are your fur babies doing? .... H😊. .......HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE 😺
Had birthday part DEUX for Paladin yesterday! Was a huge success. Was up very late. Had a great time with everyone!

Of course fur baby and Fids are all well!

Have an awesome sun-filled day🌼🌼🌼😍😍😍
6 x

CrunchingLeaves

Post by CrunchingLeaves » 2 years ago

SLC, you have customers who have items in their auction carts, and those auctions are timed.

The auction clock gets closer and closer to the deadline, yet your customers can’t pay for their won items.

It’s not your customers’ fault that your website has issues keeping them from being able to purchase.

@Moderator_Rashad
@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor

You really should stop the auction “timer” until you get your website issues completely fixed.

It’s only fair, after all. 💗
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Time to lock thread 🆙⬆️
0 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Time to lock thread 🆙⬆️
0 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the late reply, IT was notified about this issue yesterday and they are currently addressing the problem. In the meantime please bear with us and try some basic troubleshooting steps until a full resolution is reached. Delete your cache and cookies and/or attempt to use an alternate browser. Please continue to report any known issues, thank you for your patience.
0 x