Where is everyone

AD

Where is everyone

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Just wondering if everyone else is STILL having trouble with gateway time out?? Or the website and trying to post on forum is not working correctly yet? I’m still not able at times to post or everything is running SO SLOW AT A SNAILS PACE🐌. This is ridiculous!!! :x .....H🙃
9 x

anniebelle

Re: Where is everyone

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Yes, I'm having trouble just trying to get in. My Community Forum icon keeps going gray, which Is never a good sign. Was having problems with my shopping cart as well. Every time I place an order, something has disappeared, sometimes even sold out before I can get it to work. Maybe that it's Monday the system will get some attention.
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

Good, late morning AD/H,
yes, I do fear people are not able to access this
site readily and prefer not to even post a message,
or shop.

not only that, as late as May has been at getting
warmed up in PA, I bet many are outside today as
this is turning out to be a great week - that's where
I am going, outside. :lol:

thank you for posting a pick of Star Fire's little
leg. She is a special sweet kitty.
9 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

Yes, with the MANY problems...It does promote less participation.🙄
12 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Just wondering if everyone else is STILL having trouble with gateway time out?? Or the website and trying to post on forum is not working correctly yet? I’m still not able at times to post or everything is running SO SLOW AT A SNAILS PACE🐌. This is ridiculous!!! :x .....H🙃
Too difficult to get in here. Neither time nor patience to deal with this 504 stuff.
10 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

This has been going on seems like forever! I cannot believe the moderators or “someone” at SLC does not get this fixed. So be it... I don’t post on the forum or shop on the site!
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Maybe some one did something by design, just a thought. H🙀
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Finally able to make this post 😳
It's just too frustrating to try and even read threads right now! The gateway issues and my screen freezing and closing.

It's ridiculous that these issues haven't been resolved.

-Gypsy
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Gypsy:.....good morning, and everyone 😊. I agree, maybe they are not going to fix this problem :x. SLC is probably tired of the complaining, Maybe?? Well IMO, customers need to know what is going on. I’m so happy I quit buying, too much STRESS, and have SAVED A LOT OF MONEY FOR SURE. .....how are your fur babies doing? .... H😊. .......HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE 😺
8 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I’ve missed so many purchases because my size or color is sold out, because I can’t get the order to go through or screen is frozen and I’m sitting here tapping the screen for 5 minutes. Sometimes I have to log out completely & then go through sign in again. Of course by then they have moved on. No joy here. 😡😡😡
5 x