Helpful...

Jacee

Helpful...

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

Hint

Lost your remote?

Look here first...

A Logitech survey says you have nearly a 50% chance of finding
a lost remote between the cushions in the sofa.

Then..other places it was found

8% found in bathroom🙄
" ". In a dress drawer
4%...in fridge/ freezer
2% outside in the car.

Happy hunting!😄
7 x

Amy

Re: Helpful...

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi Jacee: I was always losing the remote, most of the time it slipped to the floor. I took some wired ribbon, made a medium size bow & duct taped to the side of the remote. When it’s lost again, I look for the bow. Problem solved. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ 🌸🌸🌸
6 x

CrunchingLeaves

Post by CrunchingLeaves » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so TRUE, so FUNNY and VERY helpful!

What I have never understood is why remotes are designed in such “bland” colors? It makes them more difficult to find. I can understand people wanting their remotes in black, gray tones, off white, etc.

But whenever I can’t find mine you WILL hear me yelling:

“Can’t they make these things in neon green or neon orange? Or even hot pink? I’m going to either use bright orange tape from the garage all over this thing THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, or slather neon glow paint all over it! Don’t the makers of these things realize kids would LOVE them in “see through” neon blues, purples, pinks etc., that LITTTT UPPPP?!? Who designed these?!? Oh wait! I KNOW! MENNNNNN designed them!!!!!”

My family takes absolutely no notice anymore while I rant and rave. They’re used to it and probably don’t even hear me anymore.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :geek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S.: 💗 My apologies to men who might be reading this. I don’t really mean what I said about you. It’s because this “Lost Remote Issue” happens to me AT LEAST more than once a day! :oops: :roll: :oops:
5 x

CrunchingLeaves

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Jacee: I was always losing the remote, most of the time it slipped to the floor. I took some wired ribbon, made a medium size bow & duct taped to the side of the remote. When it’s lost again, I look for the bow. Problem solved. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ 🌸🌸🌸
AMY! THAT IS A WONDERFUL IDEA!

BLESS YOU!

🌺
3 x

CrunchingLeaves

I think I might use a ribbon to tie the remote to myself! :mrgreen:
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago