Forum Issue

Gem Lover

Forum Issue

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I know many of you are getting 504 Gateway Time-out when shopping but I have been getting it here on the forum for about 5 days, it has happened when I try to post and also when I try to read post, have any of you had issues on here?
13 x

RS

Re: Forum Issue

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I know many of you are getting 504 Gateway Time-out when shopping but I have been getting it here on the forum for about 5 days, it has happened when I try to post and also when I try to read post, have any of you had issues on here?
Yes…it’s been happening almost non-stop for me here on the forum. As far as the website goes I haven’t noticed the 504 messaging. What has been happening with me on the site (ever since I updated my IOS on my iPad) is that the live presentations NEVER move to the next one. The only way I can view the next item is by refreshing the page. The live stream is working but the graphics don’t change from one item to the next.
All that is above and beyond the times when the auction won’t load online so the only way to purchase is by calling. That happens ALL THE TIME.
However all this being said I have not watched hardly any of SLC for several days. They just haven’t been showing anything of interest. Mostly it’s still the same old stuff. I had been looking forward to the Marambaia topaz event that was supposed to be on Monday. Big surprise it never happened.
12 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
@Gem Lover

Yes ! I am getting the Gateway error message here and it is still SUPER slow trying to even read a post and forget changing to read a new thread. I have to close tabs and start all over again. And YES SLC, I have cleared and closed everything on my device. And tried logging back on. It doesn't help. -Gypsy
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Thank you ladies, I was wondering if it was just me. I gave up on trying to respond to post because it took so long buffering and then I would get the Gateway message, it seem ok tonight so far.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

FINALLY .... it's all good so far 👍 I'm having no issues here or on website. Hopefully it's all fixed

-Gypsy
5 x