Numerous won auction items cancelled!

buyitall

Numerous won auction items cancelled!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I have received quite a few emails from ShopLC stating items I won on the auction site are unavailable...cancelled...and refunded! I DON’T understand! WHY would you put items up for auction that you don’t even have?? Who is doing the listing? Do they not check inventory? I am considering not bidding anymore. First of all, it is so frustrating bidding against the endless pocketbooks of resellers. Then, when I do win items they say they are not available! This is not good business! Nobody in management seems to be monitoring this and if they are...they obviously are not doing anything about it. I have NEVER received an email from that other jewelry tv networks auction site that the item won is not available....just saying.
8 x

Tothemoon

Re: Numerous won auction items cancelled!

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

Ugghh! It’s been happening to me a lot too lately. Of course it’s the stuff you really want that they can’t deliver. Then you see the item listed again with a much higher bid than what you won it at. And good luck getting a price adjustment if you win an item again at a higher price than the original winning bid order that they cancelled.
5 x