Optra

Ariana

Re: Optra

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

RoseyRuby, thank you for your review of Opatra and how you use them. I will give it a go - one piece at a time. I have the neck, but nothing else. If you were to buy one, which one would you buy first?
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Hi Ariana.....H😊
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I tried two of them and used them as directed and it made my face look awful, I swear it was causing wrinkles so I returned them but David's products have had an amazing effect on my skin, my daughters even noticed and asked what I had been using. I have been using his products since they first offered them here. I am not sure why Opatra had that effect on my skin but it was not good and since I stopped using it and only using David's products my skin is looking good and way less wrinkles. Maybe my skin does not like those lights. I know many seem to like Opatra but they spend way to much time on it when they air it just like they do with high end jewelry.
9 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Ariana.....H😊
Hi Ad! I hope you are doing well! :)

Thanks for your review, Gem Lover - it's good to know! Maybe I will start with David's skin products first to save money! I've been taking vitamins especially for hair and nails and it's been three months and I've noticed a big difference in my skin and nails. I haven't noticed anything different about my hair.
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I tried two of them and used them as directed and it made my face look awful, I swear it was causing wrinkles so I returned them but David's products have had an amazing effect on my skin, my daughters even noticed and asked what I had been using. I have been using his products since they first offered them here. I am not sure why Opatra had that effect on my skin but it was not good and since I stopped using it and only using David's products my skin is looking good and way less wrinkles. Maybe my skin does not like those lights. I know many seem to like Opatra but they spend way to much time on it when they air it just like they do with high end jewelry.
I can't agree more about the amount of time spent on Opatra and high priced gems. I have to admit when Becky and Deanna were showing the Dermi eye I fell for it and bought it, but it didn't work. I mean when I put the battery in it wouldn't work and the free one they gave with the Dermi Light didn't work either. I never tried David's product but I will get it when they show it again
6 x

GoogleWasMyIdea

Post by GoogleWasMyIdea » 2 years ago

RoseyRuby wrote:
2 years ago
GoogleWasMyIdea wrote:
2 years ago
RoseyRuby wrote:
2 years ago
I LOVE my Opatra gadgets. I have the Dermi Neck, Synergy, Synergy Eye and Glow Mask. I wish they'd come up with mitts for the back of my hands. I use all of mine 2x a day on my face and bad knee. Best money I've ever spent. It makes the irritation of shopping on this channel worth the effort. ;)
Good Moogly Googly, RoseyRuby!

You are testifying, under ShopLc's oath of honor, that all the irritation we suffer through here is made right with Opatra gadgets? You do it twice a day? I bet you don't look a day over 16! Suffering Succotash! Where's my phone cuz I'm ordering some Opatra!

I do have Opatra something or another but I've only used it once and it's around here somewhere. Thanks, RoseyRuby! I'm going to schedule Opatra in my life twice a day because if it works, really works, I'm ALL IN!

Nice to meet you, RoseyRuby! Please tell us how Opatra has changed your skin, please?
I use them along with David Pollock's skin care line. So far, the wrinkles have been smoothed away, from my upper lip, forehead, crow's feet area and neck. Once I started using the Glow Mask, I began using my Dermi Neck on the back of my hands, as I sit and listen to the TV. In just 1 1/2 weeks, I've noticed a big improvement. For years I was throwing away money, every 6mos. on Botox and occasionally Fillers. So much pain and a boatload of money, which really didn't make me look that much better. Even worse, in some cases--depending on the injector. I won a contest for something called SCULPTRA (supposedly makes you grow your own collagen), which left me with a couple of hard BB sized bumps along my jawline, because it wasn't mixed properly. Believe it or not, after using the Dermi Neck, the bumps are completely gone on one side and diminished on the other. All in all, I've spent about a year's worth of Botox and Filler money on these gadgets and before the end of the year, will have them all paid off. No more visits, having to hide due to bruising, avoiding Aspirin, Vit E and Fish Oil or money wasted. If you look at any celebs, especially those that are 50+yrs old, they look like aliens from another planet. No thanks. I'll use the Opatra's instead. AND David Pollock's skincare line.
Thank you for such great info regarding Opatra and David Pollock's products! It's invaluable info!

I wish you a wonderful weekend, RoseyRuby!
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

Ariana wrote:
2 years ago
RoseyRuby, thank you for your review of Opatra and how you use them. I will give it a go - one piece at a time. I have the neck, but nothing else. If you were to buy one, which one would you buy first?
I would start with the Dermi Neck, which is what I started with last summer. It's very versatile. You can do your face, neck, back of your hands, anywhere on your body. One thing I do on my forehead, is pull the skin upward, so it's smoothed out, as I run the thing up towards my hairline. It's really helped to get rid of the wrinkles and even those 11 lines, between my eyes. I have some (faint now) lines on my upper lip. When I do that area, I suck in my upper lip, to keep it smooth while I use the device. I still use it every a.m., as I'm watching the local news and I put the Synergy on my knee, to get ready to walk my dogs. The mask is nice, that it's hands free, but as I mentioned already, you can't see out of it. The lights on the mask are about twice as bright as the ones on the Dermi Neck.
For $99, I think the Dermi Neck is a great value. I have a Light Stim, Baby Quasar, used to have a DPL until it fell apart and 2 other masks, that I bought from the river website. Both were about $50. The first one only lasted about 6mos. and I still have the 2nd, but it's so heavy and uncomfortable, I don't like using it.
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I always go some place else when they have it on, they spend way to much time on it and it drives me nuts. They should just sell an Opatra bed like a tanning bed and cover their whole body all at once. :lol:
LMAO! There actually IS a full body red light therapy bed on the market!! It’s not from Opatra though…yet!! I would LOVE one of them though! I swear by red light therapy and have been using it for years…only have one Opatra device, my others are different manufacturers but they really work! I use the brush, neck device, face device and eye tool. I’m 64 and have never worn makeup on my face a day of my life…last month I was out to dinner with friends for my birthday and the waiter thought I was 44…not 64! I actually got asked out by a 28 year old too! I told him I could be his Grandmother! 😂😂😂 Don’t knock this technology! The blue light is excellent if you get a rogue breakout too and green light gets rid of age spots…I use it on my hands! Red light for wrinkles and hair growth! Long live Opatra! 😁
6 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

I enjoy using my DermiNeck, but I am curious about the OPATRA Skincare Synergy Neck Device.
It looks like the new, improved version.
Does anyone have both? It is worth the extra $$$$?\
TIA,
bluez
5 x

RoseyRuby

Gratiae Rose of Jericho Serum

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but I can't remember who asked me to review the Gratiae Serum. I've been using it for about a week and I just love it! It comes packaged in a really fancy velvet box w/gold metal name on the front--kinda over the top actually. But it really works great. I use about 2 pumps (very generously sized bottle 1.7oz) an put it all over my face, neck and the back of my hands. I'm using it with my Opatra Dermineck and although it has a somewhat oily consistency at first, it sinks right in. I have also noticed, that in the a.m. when I wash my face, I don't feel a slimy-ness as though I have product on my skin, that didn't penetrate, which happens a lot with other skincare. I used to have really pronounced "smoker lines" above my top lip on the left side, which I think are caused by the way I sleep. They are almost non-existent now--between the Opatra and this serum, the results are MUCH better than the filler and botox, that I've used in the past. The serum does have a very slight rose scent, which I can do without, but all in all, I feel that it's very much worth the price. I'm even considering buying a Rose of Jericho plant. I researched them a little and it's just fascinating how it can regenerate itself.
4 x