Optra

Spooky

Re: Gratiae Rose of Jericho Serum

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

RoseyRuby wrote:
2 years ago
I'm sorry, but I can't remember who asked me to review the Gratiae Serum. I've been using it for about a week and I just love it! It comes packaged in a really fancy velvet box w/gold metal name on the front--kinda over the top actually. But it really works great. I use about 2 pumps (very generously sized bottle 1.7oz) an put it all over my face, neck and the back of my hands. I'm using it with my Opatra Dermineck and although it has a somewhat oily consistency at first, it sinks right in. I have also noticed, that in the a.m. when I wash my face, I don't feel a slimy-ness as though I have product on my skin, that didn't penetrate, which happens a lot with other skincare. I used to have really pronounced "smoker lines" above my top lip on the left side, which I think are caused by the way I sleep. They are almost non-existent now--between the Opatra and this serum, the results are MUCH better than the filler and botox, that I've used in the past. The serum does have a very slight rose scent, which I can do without, but all in all, I feel that it's very much worth the price. I'm even considering buying a Rose of Jericho plant. I researched them a little and it's just fascinating how it can regenerate itself.
Thank you RoseyRuby for sharing all your beauty tips!
I use the dermi-neck (spelling?) as well. Have never
smoked but have inherited vertical lip lines and am
getting a little bit of jowls on both sides. When I
had a little money I did the Botox and juvederm in my
lips and forehead. Now I am happily poor 💖! I use
retinol, vit c and resveratrol at night on face, neck
chest and hands. A couple times a week I use alpha
lipoid acid instead of the retinol combo. I find the
alpha lipoid acid really plumps up my wrinkles and
improves the health of my skin. I have the glow mask
but haven’t actually used it yet. I remember an opatra
presentation in the last 2 weeks where a viewer wrote
in asking if we could the dermi-neck to promote hair
growth. I assumed this person was thinking of their
eyebrows. My experience is that yes you can use it
for hair growth. The red light is the same as on the
lux brush and since using the dermi-neck every night
while watching tv the hair on my face has grown
quite quickly. I’m going to concentrate on my brows
now and will report back to the forum
5 x

GElliot

Re: Optra

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

If the Opatra brush uses red light therapy for hair growth, why don't other Opatra devices cause hair growth on the face? I'm not talking a bearded woman but wouldn't they cause peach fuzz to get thicker? 🤔
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
If the Opatra brush uses red light therapy for hair growth, why don't other Opatra devices cause hair growth on the face? I'm not talking a bearded woman but wouldn't they cause peach fuzz to get thicker? 🤔
Yes, it does. That's the only unfortunate side effect. I noticed that not only the hair on my face, but also hair on my neck is growing faster--UGH!! I use Sally Hansen wax strips and they work perfectly. Only about $5 a box, that lasts a couple of months.
I was seriously tempted into buying the Opatra hair brush yesterday, for only $99. But, I'm pretty much overloaded with beauty devices and my am/pm treatment routine.
3 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I do ok in the morning with my routine but in the evening, I don't. Too tired and too lazy.
4 x