Curious…

Post Reply
User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Curious…

Post by RS » 1 year ago

Why are seemingly innocuous threads and posts just disappearing?
6 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Curious…

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

RS wrote:
1 year ago
Why are seemingly innocuous threads and posts just disappearing?
I haven't noticed. Can you be more specific?
4 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Curious…

Post by RS » 1 year ago

anniebelle wrote:
1 year ago
RS wrote:
1 year ago
Why are seemingly innocuous threads and posts just disappearing?
I haven't noticed. Can you be more specific?
Sure!

I first noticed one because in my “likes” I had a “like” for a post in the thread “why lie?”.

Well I didn’t recall what I posted so I clicked on the like notification and the thread is gone.

A little bit ago today there was a thread called “Too long” and I noticed there was a post from a Mod named Jazzman.
I noticed that name because both Paladin and Ihave spoken with her before. I left my iPad for a bit and came back and the thread is just completely gone.
6 x

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Curious…

Post by AD » 1 year ago

Snoop cat here has noticed :lol: :lol: H😹😊
5 x

Bella
Posts: 190
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Curious…

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I started the thread “ Why lie” in reference to Amit saying no other network offered Thulite. Which was not true. That post of mine is gone. I noticed it yesterday, I never got around to posting about it because I’m sick of of all the Gateway timeouts!
7 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Curious…

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

Yes, I too had a like on " Why lie" that disappeared. I didn't think much of it, has happened before. Then I did some checking, found I also had a like where Jazzman (unusual name for a Mod) was involved. Wonder what's up? Of course there's always something mysterious going on here with this website! :roll: :roll: :roll:
7 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Curious…

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

Bella wrote:
1 year ago
I started the thread “ Why lie” in reference to Amit saying no other network offered Thulite. Which was not true. That post of mine is gone. I noticed it yesterday, I never got around to posting about it because I’m sick of of all the Gateway timeouts!
You say it disappeared yesterday? I didn't get a like notification until this afternoon!
5 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Curious…

Post by RS » 1 year ago

I can guess why the thread “hosts” was deleted after that post that I said offended me. I don’t know what was said later, I think after AD(H) posted but I can only imagine.
4 x

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Curious…

Post by AD » 1 year ago

RS:...I did post....wasn’t nice what Florida said. AT ALL.....H😊
4 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Curious…

Post by RS » 1 year ago

AD wrote:
1 year ago
RS:...I did post....wasn’t nice what Florida said. AT ALL.....H😊
Oh I know.
4 x

Post Reply