Front page

AD

Front page

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Collectors Vault: There’s Tony Tiger 🐅 and Tenner the 🧸😌. And where’s Chucky Doll 🤹. .....A:.....2 out of 3.....H😛. 😊
3 x

anniebelle

Re: Front page

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Collectors Vault: There’s Tony Tiger 🐅 and Tenner the 🧸😌. And where’s Chucky Doll 🤹. .....A:.....2 out of 3.....H😛. 😊
H: I guess Chuckles isn't considered a "Collector". He hasn't discovered or doesn't own any MINES!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....how are you and Milo doing today?? It’s getting HOT AND HUMID HERE 😫. Would rather have in the 70’s all year :lol: don’t want much do I 😊. Have a great day
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....how are you and Milo doing today?? It’s getting HOT AND HUMID HERE 😫. Would rather have in the 70’s all year :lol: don’t want much do I 😊. Have a great day
We're good. He's been playing outside on the balcony this afternoon! I can only pray that he doesn't jump!
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... Milo shouldn’t jump off. We had a high rise porch at the last house at least 15ft. high are other cats never jumped, but they did walk the railings around the porch 🥴. They never fell off either, thank goodness. Never know though. ......H😊
2 x