Did you order any of those kaftans they presented last night????? 😍😍😍😍
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Anniebelle !

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
NO! They kept saying they were brand new! Not true, cause I own one of them. The "purple oil spill". Did you?

My umbrella dresses finally arrived today! Haven't opened the package yet!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
NO! They kept saying they were brand new! Not true, cause I own one of them. The "purple oil spill". Did you?

I had never seen any of those they had last night.

Loved the oil spill and the black tropical.

ORDERED BOTH❣️❣️❣️

I hope you love your dresses. Those solid kaftans came. One had been worn and stuffed in a bag with some substance on it. I think it’s foundation. Ick. CS took care of it for me!

Difficult to post. The keys keeps typing on their own. Had this problem a year ago…now again😡
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago

ORDERED BOTH❣️❣️❣️

I hope you love your dresses. Those solid kaftans came. One had been worn and stuffed in a bag with some substance on it. I think it’s foundation. Ick. CS took care of it for me!

Difficult to post. The keys keeps typing on their own. Had this problem a year ago…now again😡
i was trying to order. Getting Gateway again!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

ORDERED BOTH❣️❣️❣️

i was trying to order. Getting Gateway again!
I haven’t seen this many serious website issues here in a long long time.
5 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Under $10 days are very much filled with anxiety...God trying to tell me quit this torture. System errors make for trust issues, unworthiness, feelings of guilt and buyers remorse. I live for more carefree...
Jt :(
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Jt wrote:
2 years ago
Under $10 days are very much filled with anxiety...God trying to tell me quit this torture. System errors make for trust issues, unworthiness, feelings of guilt and buyers remorse. I live for more carefree...
Jt :(
I’m sorry. I know when it gets so bad sometimes thes best thing to do is back away. Since we can’t seem to get any resolution 💞💞💞
6 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Spot on Anniebelle...too bad being isolated so much of the time, Once a good Shoplc now a foe? God Bless you lady friend. Thanks for responding. I still am viewing the program right now but picking up the kitchen while do so. Finding I can live without this silliness... :)
Jt
5 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

I apologize ladies for using your post to air put things out on the table.
It's Just that I want people to know that this ShopLC was once a decent place for fun glitter and pleasure.

From time to time I break away but return, as when you get to be my age, and life I realize like alot of others, has a lot heart ache, just a little glitter makes it still worthwhile. Then along comes the devil in the details, and we got problems we can't even order one silly thing.

I wish IT, Customer Service and ShopLC team knew how much some of us enjoyed the ShopLC.
It's not too much to ask to get the glitches fixed.
That's.
Silly as it is, the old gal...can't even find a little comfort in buying something, "The Thrill is Gone".

God Bless All.
Tomorrow is a little bit rain to make my garden grow. I got Spike Beans popping and all the rest planted. God willing by July August I take on the canning pickling of my harvest bounty Jesus bestows on me.
If you don't like my kind of spirit, please move on. I'm one who doesn't throw pearl to swine...my master tells me best for me.

Harmony
Jt
Teresa
8 x