Shoplc plus

GElliot

Shoplc plus

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Is Shoplc headed to a monthly or yearly fee format? Would you be willing to pay this to get free shipping, a 1 year warranty and other "extras"? I feel that they are headed in this direction and it explains the terrible shipping practices. Make everyone miserable for a year then offer them the solution. It makes perfect sense to me. Their sister channel has this in place already and they were experiencing the EXACT same issues as we have been.
9 x

JB

Re: Shoplc plus

Post by JB » 2 years ago

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
Is Shoplc headed to a monthly or yearly fee format? Would you be willing to pay this to get free shipping, a 1 year warranty and other "extras"? I feel that they are headed in this direction and it explains the terrible shipping practices. Make everyone miserable for a year then offer them the solution. It makes perfect sense to me. Their sister channel has this in place already and they were experiencing the EXACT same issues as we have been.
Kinda like "Prime?" I may do it depending on the incentives and "extras." But if there's no meat on the bone, I'll pass in a NY second. I've already lost a lot of interest shopping here and have moved on to other places. I also don't have 30 minutes or an hour to watch a "game" show on prices.
12 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

One of the other networks offers this and you pay a monthly fee, I think around $15 and you get free shipping and free returns plus a couple of other perks.
10 x

JB

Post by JB » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
One of the other networks offers this and you pay a monthly fee, I think around $15 and you get free shipping and free returns plus a couple of other perks.
Do hint! :D
10 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

The online shopping I do is "the 5th letter of the alphabet a body of water"
And have not had any problems and mostly free shipping!!! ;)
7 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

JB wrote:
2 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
Do hint! :D
Shophq.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

I don't want to pay a monthly "CLUB FEE" I'm not a reseller,
I don't buy enough to justify paying any extra money to SHOP LC each month.
Besides......what makes anyone think they'll get better service or better quality ??? It doesn't matter what the purchase price is, they will still send out damaged items or items won't ship st all.
I try to take advantage of the free shipping online, making sure my order is at least $50 . But if I don't have enough items in my cart, I just wait till I do. Extra shipping fees make me buy even less.

So joining a SLC club with monthly fees.... No, I wouldn't interested - Gypsy
14 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
Is the sister channel no longer experiencing these problems?

It seems it would be a hard sell as there is no guarantee that paying a fee would get you your orders any quicker.
9 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

I never buy off the live shows…those are only the best prices if it’s a special sale or spin for savings…and I don’t have a TV! LoL! Sometimes I watch on my phone just to see what’s going on but mostly purchase from the RA or the online catalog using the 20% off coupons. Not sure if I would consider a membership like Prime…depends on the details!
7 x

kwebb37771

Post by kwebb37771 » 2 years ago

I would do it for offered Perks.. Free Shipping or Even half off shipping would be enough reason for me.. that would "pay for it "in no time! Seems like the shipping costs gets higher and higher.
0 x