Bali collection - stainless steel so affordable for us

CC

Bali collection - stainless steel so affordable for us

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I ordered a cuff from another shopping channel in stainless steel with a Bali design. I love it. Shoplc I ask that you produce a bali line in stainless steel so we all can enjoy the Bali look. You have beautiful Sterling silver Bali pieces but unfortunately I cannot afford $200 -$300 on some of the Bali items. While I do believes some Bali designs cannot be reproduced in stainless steel, many others I would think you can. You have a beautiful Bali cuff watch for $199.99 I am quite sure could be reproduced in stainless along with many other designs. Please pass this on to the proper person for consideration. Thank you
2 x

2Blonde

Re: Bali collection - stainless steel so affordable for us

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

The authentic Bali cuffs are created by artisans. They have to weave and solder the silver to create them. I'm sure a similar look can be created in steel, and I've seen SLC sell a few, but they are machine made. Steel is very tough and has a much higher melting point than silver.
1 x

Moderator_Brianne

Re: Bali collection - stainless steel so affordable for us

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered a cuff from another shopping channel in stainless steel with a Bali design. I love it. Shoplc I ask that you produce a bali line in stainless steel so we all can enjoy the Bali look. You have beautiful Sterling silver Bali pieces but unfortunately I cannot afford $200 -$300 on some of the Bali items. While I do believes some Bali designs cannot be reproduced in stainless steel, many others I would think you can. You have a beautiful Bali cuff watch for $199.99 I am quite sure could be reproduced in stainless along with many other designs. Please pass this on to the proper person for consideration. Thank you
Thank you so much for your feedback @CC! I do think you have a great idea and I will certainly forward this request to the appropriate team to review and see if that's something we can incorporate! Any product innovations or feedback is greatly appreciated.
2 x