ANOTHER….

anniebelle

Re: ANOTHER….

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
Goof off day! No cooking because I made enough yesterday for leftovers today. Otherwise we would’ve ordered out.

Star Trek Discovery in a bit. Paladin will of course play for an hour or two,

Maybe some shopping for me…not here, I don’t care for Ilikaka sapphire…prefer Madagascar pink.

😍😍😍
I'm confused, are there two different pink sapphire mines in Madagascar? Ilakaka is a mine in Madagascar.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
Goof off day! No cooking because I made enough yesterday for leftovers today. Otherwise we would’ve ordered out.

Star Trek Discovery in a bit. Paladin will of course play for an hour or two,

Maybe some shopping for me…not here, I don’t care for Ilikaka sapphire…prefer Madagascar pink.

😍😍😍
I'm confused, are there two different pink sapphire mines in Madagascar? Ilakaka is a mine in Madagascar.
Well yes true…I don’t know the name of any mine(s) or the region of the pink sapphire just called “Madagascar” I just know it’s not the Ilikaka.
They are different hues of pink. And the Ilikaka have much more inclusions and are quite cloudy…in comparison to the other.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

RS:.....are the Ilikaka pink sapphires FF. 😊
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
RS:.....are the Ilikaka pink sapphires FF. 😊
Yes indeed.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hi RS & forum friends: what am I doing today? Well recovering from cutting grass yesterday on the riding mower. Got a huge yard. It wipes me out. This afternoon W-mart time. Bought enough so I won’t have to go there for at least another week. Home now, drinking my coffee with vanilla-caramel creamer. Yum. Listening to the other mowers in the neighborhood, always makes me happy.I need a nap 😂😂😂. Looking at my order history there are 2 pages of purchases with no tracking numbers. Delivery is soooo slow from SLC. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ in Ohio.
THAT is my favorite creamer du jour! CoffeeMate sugar free chocolate caramel. Good with hot or iced coffee. It seem a month or so ago CoffeeMate had difficulty with production. So for a time when I would go grocery shopping I would buy 3 of those at a time.
Now I can find it more easily but notice that the company has left off the pour spout cap on most of the bottles. Wonder if that was the issue.
I can however only find that flavor in sugar free at one store here in town. But that’s okay…that store also has my favorite wheat bread and coffee.
So it’s 3 stores on grocery shopping day….ugh…that’s tomorrow.
4 x