Promotion Codes

anniebelle

Promotion Codes

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

What does it mean when you have used up all the coupon codes you can find? Perhaps I have been spending too much! I just had to grab two more kaftans this morning, a long and a shorter one. I couldn't get a code to work. Thought it was the kaftans, though I don't remember that happening before! Then I noticed it didn't work on other items in the order either!
5 x

RS

Re: Promotion Codes

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
What does it mean when you have used up all the coupon codes you can find? Perhaps I have been spending too much! I just had to grab two more kaftans this morning, a long and a shorter one. I couldn't get a code to work. Thought it was the kaftans, though I don't remember that happening before! Then I noticed it didn't work on other items in the order either!
Many of the codes have not been working with items that they used to.

SLC is becoming increasingly stingy with what the increasingly stingy offered codes can be used on.

Remember when the 25-30% off codes came around ON THE SITE every few days? …sigh.
8 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Many of the codes have not been working with items that they used to.

SLC is becoming increasingly stingy with what the increasingly stingy offered codes can be used on.

Remember when the 25-30% off codes came around ON THE SITE every few days? …sigh.
Yes, I remember! Sigh....
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... Milo told me for you to buy him stuff, and slow down :lol: :lol: :lol: 😹🙀...H😊
5 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:.... Milo told me for you to buy him stuff, and slow down :lol: :lol: :lol: 😹🙀...H😊
H: He WAS over here grabbing my arm! Guess that is what he was saying! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good boy Milo. H😊
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi all: I’ve noticed some of the codes can only be used one time. So keep that in mind. That smart computer in the clouds knows if you have already used it once. 🌼🌼🌼
3 x

anniebelle

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hi all: I’ve noticed some of the codes can only be used one time. So keep that in mind. That smart computer in the clouds knows if you have already used it once. 🌼🌼🌼
You're absolutely right! I've used them all! Guess I can't buy anymore this month!
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
2 x