Shungite, a cautionary tale .....

geminigirl

Shungite, a cautionary tale .....

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I bought the shungite wand to use for various problems - Rheumatoid arthritis and TMJ being the things I thought it might help. Here I was watching TV and rolling and rubbing the wand on my face around the areas that hurt and when I went to the bathroom,I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. It was priceless the laugh was worth the price of my purchase. I didn't even consider that some of the black dust might rub off on my face. I'm glad friends or family didn't drop by before I washed my face. Stay tuned to find out if it helps. I'm also going to put it under my pillow. I figure that it can't hurt and I have until January 15th to return. If it helps, I will buy tiles and make a dress! :D
6 x

Blossom

Re: Shungite, a cautionary tale .....

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
I bought the shungite wand to use for various problems - Rheumatoid arthritis and TMJ being the things I thought it might help. Here I was watching TV and rolling and rubbing the wand on my face around the areas that hurt and when I went to the bathroom,I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. It was priceless the laugh was worth the price of my purchase. I didn't even consider that some of the black dust might rub off on my face. I'm glad friends or family didn't drop by before I washed my face. Stay tuned to find out if it helps. I'm also going to put it under my pillow. I figure that it can't hurt and I have until January 15th to return. If it helps, I will buy tiles and make a dress! :D
Geez Geminigirl😬 Glad you could laugh at yourself (much better than someone laughing at you!) Does it continue to do that after you cleaned it? Guess if someone put it in drinking water they'd say...'what the **** ' or maybe you're not supposed to put it in water...I dunno cuz I am too big a skeptic to try! Yes, please update either way! Hope it helps you!
2 x