Sad News

Margui

Re: Sad News

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

Oh no! Why? First JQ and now RS. She will be sorely missed. When JQ was still posting here, there was a member who falsely accused her of harrasing, and after that JQ was banned. I think the person who made JQ banned is the same one who banned RS, too.
15 x

William

Post by William » 2 years ago

That is TERRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!
What did she do ????????????

Very disconcerting!
17 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Y'all need to be careful. Someone is expending a lot of energy making things up so people get banned🎯. If only they focused that energy on improving their own life. It's a holiday weekend and nothing is more important right now than remembering those who sacrificed everything so we could be free. Enjoy the weekend and be careful if you have to go out. 🇺🇲🍺
17 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

GElliot:....So true.....also 🍻 cheers
11 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

The forum will not be the same without RS and this is a terrible shame. She brought a lot of "life" to the forum and was always so insightful and helpful with reviews and products! I wish her well and she will be missed.
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Hi Aeriana...yes she will be missed 😊. Have a great Memorial weekend...H😊
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Almost for got, how are you feeling?? Better I hope 😊
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Smart girl. Ariana 😊
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@Margui I was wondering the same thing. I have not been on much in the last couple of days but RS is usually careful about what she says. What happen to innocent until proven guilty? I hope they are not banning people on accusations or hearsay of one person. People have the right to know what they are being accused of and be able to defend or explain themselves. Sometimes things come across different to different people but it does not mean they said or did something wrong. When texting or writing people need to remember things can sometimes come across different then how it was meant, I myself English being my second language sometimes might not always word things the right way but it does not mean I am trying to be mean or rude, people need to not jump to conclusions and think before reporting others for something said because it might not be meant to be taken in the context you think. We are not in grammar school, we are adults and should not take offense to every little thing. I will miss RS as I go JQ.
18 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Gemlover:.... you’re correct!! Where are you from, my mother is German. With your blonde hair can I guess Sweden?? You don’t have to answer 😊. TY. .H😊
6 x