NO JOY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

gambler

Re: NO JOY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Post by gambler » 2 years ago

I am so frustrated from being on phone for over an hour that I can cry.
It makes me so angry and my mood is ruined for now.
And after being abused by their phone line I went on the computer and tried to get a resalution.
Ater spending 1/2 an hour with Suddutte on the type to me she disconnected me and I had to start again.
This time I spoke to Nandini who was a little better but I still am not sure my ask was reslolved.
Maybe these girls need to take an english class so they can better correspond with customers.
I don't know what country I got online but it was not sufficent to satisfy me and after 2 hours I still
dont know what is happening.
Take our dollar a purchase and give it to employess that are more creditable.
9 x

MaeWest1953

Re: NO JOY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

gambler wrote:
2 years ago
I am so frustrated from being on phone for over an hour that I can cry.
It makes me so angry and my mood is ruined for now.
And after being abused by their phone line I went on the computer and tried to get a resalution.
Ater spending 1/2 an hour with Suddutte on the type to me she disconnected me and I had to start again.
This time I spoke to Nandini who was a little better but I still am not sure my ask was reslolved.
Maybe these girls need to take an english class so they can better correspond with customers.
I don't know what country I got online but it was not sufficent to satisfy me and after 2 hours I still
dont know what is happening.
Take our dollar a purchase and give it to employess that are more creditable.
I feel so bad for you...especially the part where the treatment has ruined your day......I feel your pain, this is what has happened to me
For those who have not had to go through the nightmare it's easy for them to not understand how we feel

The language barrier is not going away soon either but for goodness sake get experienced staff🙀
Being disconnected is not fun and I know what you went through
I hope we will get some results soon.....
5 x