NO JOY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

MaeWest1953

NO JOY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

What in the world is going on at ShopLC? no one is answering the phone at customer service!
I have been on hold for an hour now and the other day I tried to call them and again another * hour!!!
No one ever answered....also I tried to order an item through them instead of using fast pay and I was on hold for 35 minutes and again NO ONE ANSWERED
STOP saying you are experiencing a heavy call load in the background music, I am not believing that anymore! :twisted:
They charged me shipping on an Item that was supposed to be free shipping and I even took a picture of the live auction to prove my point
They also have not given me my credit for an item that they cancelled, I am sick to death of ShopLC treatment of their customers!!
15 x

buyitall

Re: NO JOY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Me too!!!! There are so many problems here that need to be fixed and never are. The fact that their motto is “Delivering Joy” is laughable!
15 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I agree if I hear that piano music one more minute I will loose my mind. Get some different music and hire more than 10 people for customer service and 8 people in the warehouse.
15 x

Gemini

Post by Gemini » 2 years ago

SIMPLE SOLUTION--SHOP ELSEWHERE.. TO SPEND MONEY AND BE FRUSTRATED AND STRESSED IS FOOLISH-- TAKE YOUR DOLLARS TO BETTER SHOPPING VENUES!
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I have not had any problems getting through when I dial 877-899-0078, option 1. And the Reps have been most helpful! How are you calling? Maybe that is the problem? IDK. :)
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I never had problems contacting CS, I have heard dogs and little children in the back ground before I went on a stop shopping spree, but that’s part of their job when working from home , didn’t bother me :lol: :lol: ....H😊
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
What in the world is going on at ShopLC? no one is answering the phone at customer service!
I have been on hold for an hour now and the other day I tried to call them and again another * hour!!!
No one ever answered....also I tried to order an item through them instead of using fast pay and I was on hold for 35 minutes and again NO ONE ANSWERED
STOP saying you are experiencing a heavy call load in the background music, I am not believing that anymore! :twisted:
They charged me shipping on an Item that was supposed to be free shipping and I even took a picture of the live auction to prove my point
They also have not given me my credit for an item that they cancelled, I am sick to death of ShopLC treatment of their customers!!
Good Afternoon, MaeWest1953!

I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you! If you would, may you please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information for the issues about being charged S&H on the order, as well as for the issue pertaining to the missing credit for the cancelled order? The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to look into these issues and get it resolved as soon as possible for you.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Moderate Conner I am sick of trying to yet my 8 necklaces boxes since November when will you send them the run around is making me sick I spend way too much money for this ask AIMT if you can afford to send them to me think how would say yes.I will be waiting don't email me call me you have my number.
9 x

MaeWest1953

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I have not had any problems getting through when I dial 877-899-0078, option 1. And the Reps have been most helpful! How are you calling? Maybe that is the problem? IDK. :)
That is the number I have been calling...I know what I am doing!
Even when I tried calling the order number and choose to speak with CS I was transferred to them and still no help
Just for some info...I learned that CS has had a big change in who is running it...I won't reveal who told me but that person is not doing a good job in their new position....I won't reply back anymore either
8 x

MaeWest1953

Moderator_Connor wrote:
2 years ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Good Afternoon, MaeWest1953!

I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you! If you would, may you please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information for the issues about being charged S&H on the order, as well as for the issue pertaining to the missing credit for the cancelled order? The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to look into these issues and get it resolved as soon as possible for you.
To the Moderator, thank you for the email address....I will give it a try but won't hold my breath as I have read too many complaints about them.....
Emails are not a quick result in my experience so I don't trust Shoplc with going that route....just saying but again thank you
7 x