Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Mermaidskies

Re: Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Someone bought some really cute glasses for our Pub . . , "Quarantine & Chill" :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are supposed to have a "grilled" dinner on Monday!

other than that, same old same old!
Cute glasses!

We are doing a gigantic porterhouse with all the trimmings on Saturday and on Monday the all American! Burgers and dogs and homemade potato salad. Oh and red, white and blue berry shortcake.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Someone bought some really cute glasses for our Pub . . , "Quarantine & Chill" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cute glasses!

We are doing a gigantic porterhouse with all the trimmings on Saturday and on Monday the all American! Burgers and dogs and homemade potato salad. Oh and red, white and blue berry shortcake.
That all sounds great. Hope you have good weather! Not sure of our forecast, but we have been getting a lot of rain the last few days! Bummer!!
5 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

Cute glasses!

That all sounds great. Hope you have good weather! Not sure of our forecast, but we have been getting a lot of rain the last few days! Bummer!!
Getting hot here. 109 on Monday🥵
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I’m going to eat something, not sure what,PB&J I guess. Kid’s are going to a lake about an hour away and BBQ, my lower back won’t go that far in a car. They are also going fishing and may camp out. I will stay and babysit all the 🙀😺😸😼😻.... 🐕🦮🐩🐕 + 6 chickens. .....H🥴
6 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I’m going to eat something, not sure what,PB&J I guess. Kid’s are going to a lake about an hour away and BBQ, my lower back won’t go that far in a car. They are also going fishing and may camp out. I will stay and babysit all the 🙀😺😸😼😻.... 🐕🦮🐩🐕 + 6 chickens. .....H🥴
I bet the chickens are the best behaved of the brood! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

@Mermaidskies
WELCOME! I’ve never had a mermaid friend (or maybe I have a long time ago in another world!) So very nice to meet you. Hope you keep posting here. We could always use input from a friend with scales🤣🤣. You know, I must ask you about those hunky mermen!😁
5 x

Mermaidskies

Hot4TENER wrote:
2 years ago
@Mermaidskies
WELCOME! I’ve never had a mermaid friend (or maybe I have a long time ago in another world!) So very nice to meet you. Hope you keep posting here. We could always use input from a friend with scales🤣🤣. You know, I must ask you about those hunky mermen!😁
🤣🤣😎😎

Ahhh…the hunky Mermen!

Sigh…but I left those behind for my dreamy land-loving (or should I say Sky-lovin’) Man💞

Thank you for the warm welcome!
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Hot 4 Tenner:...... does Tenner know about the Mermen 😊.....H :lol:
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... the 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓, are good. The dogs I’m going to ring their necks. One wants out they all want out. 😠. Cat’s R good 🤗
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:.... the 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓, are good. The dogs I’m going to ring their necks. One wants out they all want out. 😠. Cat’s R good 🤗
H: 🐈🐈🐈. Milo is good today, staying mostly in bed where it's WARM! Got down to 45 last night, window open and heat off! I just got back from getting my mail, found out they had turned the heat back on In the building. Just cranked it up here in my apartment so maybe he'll come out now!🐈🐈🐈 :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x