Happy Memorial Day Weekend

AD

Re: Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Got down to 46 here in Tennessee last night. BURR!! :shock: ......Milo is probably wondering what happened to the warm weather, poor little guy 🙀🥶
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:.... the 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓, are good. The dogs I’m going to ring their necks. One wants out they all want out. 😠. Cat’s R good 🤗
H: 🐈🐈🐈. Milo is good today, staying mostly in bed where it's WARM! Got down to 45 last night, window open and heat off! I just got back from getting my mail, found out they had turned the heat back on In the building. Just cranked it up here in my apartment so maybe he'll come out now!🐈🐈🐈 :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s 95 here at the moment…here take some of this heat….please!!!!!!
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

@AD
While I do love the cute Brazilian bear, a merman would be such a novelty! I don’t think I could resist 🤣🤣😂😂! My apologies to Tenner.
4 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Hello All! This weekend started out with a bang. It is normally a 35 minute drive from my sister's house to mine. Friday there was a monumental semi vs auto(s) accident at the summit of Tiger Mountain. The locals call it Cougar Mountain but that is not what the signs and maps say. Anyhow, it took 4 hours and twenty odd minutes from point A to point B. Everyone must have gassed up for the holiday weekend though because thankfully no one in the backup ran out of gas. What a mess! It was dark by the time JQ made it to my house. Needless to say we did not have the burial for the baby rabbit I unintentionally killed with my high test weed eater Thursday. I felt so horrible that I broke down. I cried the rest of the day. I am still in a guilt funk. No weed eating for me in the foreseeable future. Sister has built a tiny wooden coffin and he went to his rest today under the big tree in the backyard. I am hoping that mamma rabbit will be able to forgive me. Anyhow I am supposed to let the Tribe know that JQ may stay an extra day at my house depending on what the traffic reports say. So if she doesn't check in Sunday nothing is wrong.
Mermaidskies. What a unique name. As one newcomer to another I say Welcome to the Forum!
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Hot 4 Tenner:... :lol: :lol:
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
Hello All! This weekend started out with a bang. It is normally a 35 minute drive from my sister's house to mine. Friday there was a monumental semi vs auto(s) accident at the summit of Tiger Mountain. The locals call it Cougar Mountain but that is not what the signs and maps say. Anyhow, it took 4 hours and twenty odd minutes from point A to point B. Everyone must have gassed up for the holiday weekend though because thankfully no one in the backup ran out of gas. What a mess! It was dark by the time JQ made it to my house. Needless to say we did not have the burial for the baby rabbit I unintentionally killed with my high test weed eater Thursday. I felt so horrible that I broke down. I cried the rest of the day. I am still in a guilt funk. No weed eating for me in the foreseeable future. Sister has built a tiny wooden coffin and he went to his rest today under the big tree in the backyard. I am hoping that mamma rabbit will be able to forgive me. Anyhow I am supposed to let the Tribe know that JQ may stay an extra day at my house depending on what the traffic reports say. So if she doesn't check in Sunday nothing is wrong.
Mermaidskies. What a unique name. As one newcomer to another I say Welcome to the Forum!
I hope your sister made it without too many nervous after effects❣️ That is so heartbreaking about the bunny. It was an accident but I know how badly you feel. I think it’s lovely that the bunny will rest in such a pretty spot.

And thank you for the warm welcome😊😊😊
5 x