Smackdown again!

Ena

Smackdown again!

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

I know it was discussed before but, boy, those 24-hour smackdowns are incredibly boring!

The whole day devoted to ONE stone...
I hope SLC makes a lot of money on this kind of programming but I know many people who turn ShopLC off when there is another "incredible, fantastic, one of a kind" smackdown is on.

I'm definitely one of them.
8 x

Mermaidskies

Re: Smackdown again!

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Hello @Ena

I agree! I personally think the Saturday’s when they show items more in blocks (two hours of this, three hours of that etc.) are much more interesting and fun.

I don’t care for the Smackdown format at all.
8 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I agree. I never watch on the weekends anymore when they have all day smack downs. Not only do I not like seeing the same stone all day but they stay on items forever! I like variety and faster presentations. When they do the TLVs they sometimes stay on it for almost an hour! When they have on Opatra products they always stay on them a long time. I have seen the same products over and over again so many times I’ve lost count! Now, I immediately change channels as soon as an Opatra products come on.Bores me to death! I immediately flip the channel and watch ANYTHING else.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Diamonds Gold come on they would sell more volume and make more money by selling under 10
3 x