#WeShopLC contest

Margui

#WeShopLC contest

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I took a picture of some of my ShopLC jewelry I posted on Instagram but I'm not sure if I did it well. Could someone explain me? Thank you.
0 x

Margui

Re: #WeShopLC contest

Anyone?
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Good morning, all we are seeing is a post that says "Thank you" We are not seeing an image with the hashtag #WeShopLC
1 x

Margui

Where? On the ShopLC Instagram? Could you send me the attachment in this forum? Thank you , Stephanie. I will try to re-post.
1 x

Margui

Stephanie: I went to the ShopLC Instagram page and where it says:Tag us #WeShopLC, I press that link and then...I saw my photo posted, it seems that was posted 1 day ago. I hope you see it.
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

This is soooo smart on their part.

This is free advertising For them !!
Advertising is a huge expense for companies and this don't cost them nothing.
Genius!!!
I will not participate in this because if some of my friends would shop because they saw my pictures and then things go royaly wrong like they did for me over and over again, i would feel soooo bad ( responsible)

So no pictures from me😳
1 x

Margui

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
This is soooo smart on their part.

This is free advertising For them !!
Advertising is a huge expense for companies and this don't cost them nothing.
Genius!!!
I will not participate in this because if some of my friends would shop because they saw my pictures and then things go royaly wrong like they did for me over and over again, i would feel soooo bad ( responsible)

So no pictures from me😳
Facebook is more public and I won't publish photos there. Not all the jewelry of ShopLC is bad. Mine is still pretty. Many retail jewelry stores advertising themselves like Jared's, Kay jewelry, Mayor's, etc.
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Oh i never said all the jewelry was bad!! I have a lot of beautiful items !!! I provided Thousands of meals 😊 !But i will not tell anyone to shop here because of all the things that happen to me. All I’m saying is that it will not be my fault when somebody gets mad because they shopped here and had issues,
And i was the one telling them about it.

I cannot say to anyone OMG you got a shop there the items Are just great and you will never have any issues with customer service if there is a problem!
😂😂
soon as that happens I will gladly tell everybody about chop lc
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
I took a picture of some of my ShopLC jewelry I posted on Instagram but I'm not sure if I did it well. Could someone explain me? Thank you.
Good Afternoon, Margui!

This link about using hashtags in a post on Instagram might prove useful: https://help.instagram.com/351460621611097/

We hope this information assists with your inquiry!
1 x

Margui

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Margui!

This link about using hashtags in a post on Instagram might prove useful: https://help.instagram.com/351460621611097/

We hope this information assists with your inquiry!
Thank you, Connor
1 x