Moderator Please?

Post Reply
User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 849
Joined: 5 months ago

Moderator Please?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 months ago

Moderator can you explain why it is that my orders that I placed 7 days ago say today processing and are still sitting in Texas? You can inform the higher ups that from now on any order that has not shipped within 48 hours will be canceled. I am so tired of it taking 2 to 3 weeks for me to get my orders, every other shopping network has you beat when it comes to shipping out orders!!!
2 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3012
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by RS » 3 months ago

@Gem Lover
Difficult to cancel though once they’ve been invoiced.
1 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 849
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 months ago

RS I have orders that are not even invoiced after 2 or 3 days, it happens often and I still think they wait until they have a few of your orders so they can ship them all at once. I have multiple items that come in the same package all the time even when they were placed on different days. Two days ago I cancelled 4 items.
3 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3012
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by RS » 3 months ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 months ago
RS I have orders that are not even invoiced after 2 or 3 days, it happens often and I still think they wait until they have a few of your orders so they can ship them all at once. I have multiple items that come in the same package all the time even when they were placed on different days. Two days ago I cancelled 4 items.
Ah, usually mine get invoiced and then sit for a few days. I have tried to cancel a few lately but it was too late and I just have to return the item.

As far as shipping speed I must say that I am impressed today. I ordered the TLV last night and it has already shipped.
3 x

Boston Irish
Posts: 123
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by Boston Irish » 3 months ago

I have orders from the 9th and still have not shipped! I'm tired of waiting!
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R
Posts: 44
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 3 months ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 months ago
Moderator can you explain why it is that my orders that I placed 7 days ago say today processing and are still sitting in Texas? You can inform the higher ups that from now on any order that has not shipped within 48 hours will be canceled. I am so tired of it taking 2 to 3 weeks for me to get my orders, every other shopping network has you beat when it comes to shipping out orders!!!
We apologize for this inconvenience! I have emailed you separately regarding this issue. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to your response to the email, to make this issue right.
2 x

letsshop
Posts: 22
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by letsshop » 3 months ago

I too have an order that says shipped in the 8th.....but no movement. It's not like the carrier or postal service has shut down, so where is my order sitting?
3 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 251
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 months ago

letsshop wrote:
3 months ago
I too have an order that says shipped in the 8th.....but no movement. It's not like the carrier or postal service has shut down, so where is my order sitting?
Good morning,

We deeply apologize we missed your message. We took a look and saw that you have been assisted with this issue, but if you do need further assistance, please do not hesitate to email us at customerservice@shoplc.com, chat with us at www.shoplc.com, or call us at 877-899-0078. You can also reply to this post, and I can personally reach out to you to see the status of the order. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Post Reply