UPS 2nd Day Shipping Promise

johnB

UPS 2nd Day Shipping Promise

Post by johnB » 2 years ago

I ordered an expensive watch, $500, and on the webpage it says, Free Shipping through UPS Second Day Air. I ordered this watch on May 22. I realize that was on a weekend. BUT I figured they would ship it out Monday, May 24 so I would have it around Wednesday May 26th. I called and got the runaround, put on hold, back and forth, so on and so forth, yada, yada, yada, excuse after excuse. On Thursday, May 27,they hadn't even shipped it out, just made a LABEL for shipping. The customer service agent was having a hard time figuring out what happened too. I wanted to have my watch this weekend to wear to an event. But no, it looks like I won't be getting it till who knows when, hopefully next week. This was my first buying experience but it will most certainly be my LAST. Don't say 2 Day Free UPS Shipping if you cannot follow through! :x
16 x

Mermaidskies

Re: UPS 2nd Day Shipping Promise

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

I have had the same experience and received the same run-around. Well in fact we were told that we were incorrect about the “2-day” offer on the site. Not a chance were we wrong.

I can certainly empathize. I’m so sorry.
15 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

It’s like one department doesn’t know what another department is doing...there seems to be NO communication between departments here. You would think Amet would realize this. It’s obvious he doesn’t have any idea what’s actually going on and ALL the problems customers are having. I guess I’m choosing to believe this instead of...he knows and doesn’t care.So many of the problems here could be easily fixed if someone would just take the time to address them. Wonder why they don’t????? Just another problem ShopLC has that they will never fix....
9 x

johnB

Post by johnB » 2 years ago

The watch FINALLY made it to me 10 days after I ordered it. So much for UPS Free 2nd Day Air. What a joke :? And on top of it the UPS delivery guy ALMOST delivered it to the WRONG house. If I had not been standing outside watching for him, I wouldn't have got my watch. He was about to deliver it next door. The neighbors next door would have gotten it and I know them well enough to know I would have NEVER EVER seen that watch. They would have kept it. And UPS and Shop LC would have SWORN they delivered it to me. But on a good note, the watch IS beautiful and just what I wanted. I'm just glad it's all over, but never again will I purchase anything from Shop LC again. :shock:
12 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

JohnNy just reading your post made me mad. I am so glad you received it. These problems never end. Have a great day.
5 x