Re: FREE SHIPPING

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago

Oh jeez, seriously? The one I wanted was called black tropical. Black background with multi-hued tropical leaves.
I think you're right, black tropical was blue elephants! There wasn't a pic of the tribal one, it was sold out, then came back. I ordered, but with no pic, I changed my mind and cancelled.

The system was so screwy today, I couldn't order, then couldn't cancel! My cart was emptied, I tried to reconstruct. Placed an order, not able to remember everything. Now everything has reappeared!!! The items missing from my order now don't exceed $50!
I'm so confused! Wasn't " tribal" at all! It was "Moroccan". Wish I could remember what it looked like! :oops:
Do you mean the one with the embroidery on the front yoke? It had like geometric designs with yellow, green and a dark color…navy perhaps?
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I know....just saying I don’t like pink flamingos :lol: :lol: :lol: :? 🦩.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

I think you're right, black tropical was blue elephants! There wasn't a pic of the tribal one, it was sold out, then came back. I ordered, but with no pic, I changed my mind and cancelled.

The system was so screwy today, I couldn't order, then couldn't cancel! My cart was emptied, I tried to reconstruct. Placed an order, not able to remember everything. Now everything has reappeared!!! The items missing from my order now don't exceed $50!
I'm so confused! Wasn't " tribal" at all! It was "Moroccan". Wish I could remember what it looked like! :oops:
Do you mean the one with the embroidery on the front yoke? It had like geometric designs with yellow, green and a dark color…navy perhaps?
Could be! I know it was the first to sell out, so I didn't get a good look at it! If you will recall, they were showing all of them close up at first, all you could see was the top! That's only half of the story! :lol: I like to see the whole thing! All this because I didn't want to have to return it if I didn't like it! I already have enough to return!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I saw that presentation, and the black with beautiful tropical flowers sold out first. H😊
4 x

Mermaidskies

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I know....just saying I don’t like pink flamingos :lol: :lol: :lol: :? 🦩.
Lemme guess…you prefer BLUE flamingoes?
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

OMG. :lol: :lol: :lol: No!!!! H😊
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

NOW WHO'S DRINKING??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
NOW WHO'S DRINKING??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not me ma’am. I don’t drink. However I am having a very tasty FAUX-GARITA at the moment
7 x