FREE SHIPPING

anniebelle

FREE SHIPPING

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Why in the world can't they get it right??? Before and during the "Kaftan Extravaganza" Karen is touting free shipping! NOT!!

And once again the color presentation was incredibly confusing! I purchased two, one of which I may cancel because I"m not sure if I got what I think I wanted! And once again, NO PHOTOS ONLINE!

I'm beginning to hate Kaftans! :lol:
7 x

mpompadour

Re: FREE SHIPPING

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Yes, it was confusing. I came in almost too late to get one. I wanted the pink leopard but it was sold out. While watching a few popped back in and I was able to get one, I hope. They must have fixed the free shipping thingie, cause mine showed free shipping at checkout. I just hope they don't end up cancelling my order cause I got in at the last moment. I've had that happen before at the end of a presentation when items are selling out. They will take your order and you think, great, I bought it just in time only to find out days later they cancel the order. :o
10 x

anniebelle

I just checked my Order History, and it has been corrected! I've been told before that it will drop off by the end of the day, but the screen isn't adjusted! Suspicions!!!
9 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

I ordered one of those kaftans last week. When I placed the order the description was correct but my order page showed no picture. After it shipped the picture appeared on the order page but it’s the wrong picture, wrong kaftan. I don’t want a short one with blue elephants.

I contacted customer service and they assured me mine would be the one I ordered. Color me skeptical, doubtful, yeah who am I kidding. It will be the wrong one.
10 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
I ordered one of those kaftans last week. When I placed the order the description was correct but my order page showed no picture. After it shipped the picture appeared on the order page but it’s the wrong picture, wrong kaftan. I don’t want a short one with blue elephants.

I contacted customer service and they assured me mine would be the one I ordered. Color me skeptical, doubtful, yeah who am I kidding. It will be the wrong one.
What did they call the one you wanted? Tribal something? I was trying to find it today on line, but the picture was blue elephants! I couldn't remember what it was supposed to look like, so I deleted it! I screwed around with those darn things, then when I got ready to check out . . . . This stupid system EMPTIED MY CART! :idea: :shock: :shock:
4 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago

What did they call the one you wanted? Tribal something? I was trying to find it today on line, but the picture was blue elephants! I couldn't remember what it was supposed to look like, so I deleted it! I screwed around with those darn things, then when I got ready to check out . . . . This stupid system EMPTIED MY CART! :idea: :shock: :shock:
Oh jeez, seriously? The one I wanted was called black tropical. Black background with multi-hued tropical leaves.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I would rather have blue elephants than pink flamingos :shock:
3 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago

What did they call the one you wanted? Tribal something? I was trying to find it today on line, but the picture was blue elephants! I couldn't remember what it was supposed to look like, so I stupid system EMPTIED MY CART! :idea: :shock: :shock:
Oh jeez, seriously? The one I wanted was called black tropical. Black background with multi-hued tropical leaves.
I think you're right, black tropical was blue elephants! There wasn't a pic of the tribal one, it was sold out, then came back. I ordered, but with no pic, I changed my mind and cancelled.

The system was so screwy today, I couldn't order, then couldn't cancel! My cart was emptied, I tried to reconstruct. Placed an order, not able to remember everything. Now everything has reappeared!!! The items missing from my order now don't exceed $50!
6 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

What did they call the one you wanted? Tribal something? I was trying to find it today on line, but the picture was blue elephants! I couldn't remember what it was supposed to look like, so I stupid system EMPTIED MY CART! :idea: :shock: :shock:
I think you're right, black tropical was blue elephants! There wasn't a pic of the tribal one, it was sold out, then came back. I ordered, but with no pic, I changed my mind and cancelled.

The system was so screwy today, I couldn't order, then couldn't cancel! My cart was emptied, I tried to reconstruct. Placed an order, not able to remember everything. Now everything has reappeared!!! The items missing from my order now don't exceed $50!
I'm so confused! Wasn't " tribal" at all! It was "Moroccan". Wish I could remember what it looked like! :oops:
4 x

Mermaidskies

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I would rather have blue elephants than pink flamingos :shock:
It didn’t have pink flamingos! 🤣🤣🤣

But yes I agree!
4 x