SHOPPING ANYONE???

anniebelle

SHOPPING ANYONE???

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I cannot bear to watch my two least favorite hosts together again!! So I'm totally getting carried away elsewhere! and I just was talking with my friend about how I really need to slow down!! :lol: :lol: :lol: and I just heard on SLC recently how you don't really see black spinel anymore!!
6 x

Mermaidskies

Re: SHOPPING ANYONE???

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Am I shopping?

Not a chance!
9 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
Am I shopping?

Not a chance!
No place???
6 x

Mermaidskies

Are you buying black spinel?

A week or so ago I did receive a three strand black spinel bead necklace from here. It’s pretty. I do have quite a few pieces of black spinel so not really looking for more.

Oh! I did pick up that cute little black spinel ring with the little interchangeable charms (animal paw, cat and a heart I think?) to give to my daughter.
7 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
Am I shopping?

Not a chance!
No place???
Oh well I thought you meant here. Of course I am. I actually purchased some clothes and some Luminara candles to put in my fireplace with some silk flowers for the warm months. Oh and a cute little cell phone handbag with a bangle on the top. Nikki was selling it!
7 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
Am I shopping?

Not a chance!
No place???
Oh well I thought you meant here. Of course I am. I actually purchased some clothes and some Luminara candles to put in my fireplace with some silk flowers for the warm months. Oh and a cute little cell phone handbag with a bangle on the top. Nikki was selling it!
I saw her a couple nights ago about 2 am., don't even remember what she was selling!
7 x

Mermaidskies

What is the TLV here tonight? Have they said yet?
6 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago

A week or so ago I did receive a three strand black spinel bead necklace from here. It’s pretty. I do have quite a few pieces of black spinel so not really looking for more.

Oh! I did pick up that cute little black spinel ring with the little interchangeable charms (animal paw, cat and a heart I think?) to give to my daughter.
I have that ring with the three charms, and another one with a paw. Tonight I bought a set of hearts and a set of stars!!! And an interesting multi-strand necklace, a little longer. Last week I got a long, 36" string with black pearls that are actually blue!
6 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
What is the TLV here tonight? Have they said yet?
Don't know. can't watch those two! :!:
5 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago

I have that ring with the three charms, and another one with a paw. Tonight I bought a set of hearts and a set of stars!!! And an interesting multi-strand necklace, a little longer. Last week I got a long, 36" string with black pearls that are actually blue!
Did you buy those on J or Hq? Everything sounds really nice! And black pearls are actually blue, I love those.
4 x