Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
Are you buying black spinel?

A week or so ago I did receive a three strand black spinel bead necklace from here. It’s pretty. I do have quite a few pieces of black spinel so not really looking for more.

Oh! I did pick up that cute little black spinel ring with the little interchangeable charms (animal paw, cat and a heart I think?) to give to my daughter.
I have that ring with the three charms, and another one with a paw. Tonight I bought a set of hearts and a set of stars!!! And an interesting multi-strand necklace, a little longer. Last week I got a long, 36" string with black pearls that are actually blue!
Did you buy those on J or Hq? Everything sounds really nice! And black pearls are actually blue, I love those.
JTV. Haven't gotten hooked anywhere else yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

Mermaidskies

Re: SHOPPING ANYONE???

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
2 years ago
I own four of the luminaras (guess that was the maker). These were very tall lanterns with the candle inside, and your choice of antiqued finishes. It was a TLV two years ago. I got two of the bronze and two of the black/silver. Love them! I am checking in here on tv every now in then in case they have a cheap, faux leather, zip top bag. I want it so when I go out after getting my last shot, I can just wipe it down with alcohol wipes and not worry about ruining it. I have one from here, is a tan/black leopard, but would like an additional one that is a bit more tame lol. I missed out on the Italian totes they had for 15.99. I should have bought the pinkish one with an angel on it. Oh well, we shall see.
My house is full of Luminara candles. Mostly the candles in all shapes, sizes and colors. I do have a few of the lanterns and love those as well.

I ordered a set of those Passage bags (butterfly design) but honestly can’t recall if the tote zipped. The quality was so poor and I waited too long to return them I just donated them.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Rolltide luv v your name. Tote does have zipper on it I love you set bought 2 one from a gift She loves it too.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Moderator better give me a call I am sick of the run around where is Amir England things need to change here talked to customer service same old. S different day. I need my necklaces bobby des since Nov how hard is this to take care of
2 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Boston irish. You must be upset. I can't make out what you are saying.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I can’t understand 🍀 either. She must REALLY be upset 😢. I did understand she hasn’t received her necklace or bracelet boxes. This has been going on since last year 😠. ...H🙁
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:....where you been today :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:....where you been today :lol: :lol: :lol:
H: Just goofing around, trying to cause trouble! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
What is the TLV here tonight? Have they said yet?
Don't know. can't watch those two! :!:
Well I guess I won't know which two hosts are being referred to, but I can share that my truthful post about chucky that I posted a week ago was deleted
Also a truthful comment about him 3 weeks ago was removed 😡

There was nothing wrong with I wrote but he has become king at LC
Most likely in his contract 🤣
I am watching marva and him now and have the volume all the way off!!
I want to buy those shoes they are going to show so I will have to endure for a few minutes 😣
Sorry but I have no idea what the TLV is either. .
5 x