Anyone else having this problem?

buyitall

Anyone else having this problem?

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I have been bidding on auction items for about a month now. I have won quite a few. Yet, I keep getting emails cancelling my orders saying they can’t fulfill them! I have received a lot of those emails. When I go back to the auction site they have the exact same items up for bids! If they can’t fulfill them WHY do they keep putting them up on the auction site????? I am so frustrated! It’s not just jewelry items!!!!
10 x

Pebbles

Re: Anyone else having this problem?

Post by Pebbles » 2 years ago

I am as well.. I guess it's almost good to know that it is not a isolated situation, & yes it is frustrating!!
8 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
I have been bidding on auction items for about a month now. I have won quite a few. Yet, I keep getting emails cancelling my orders saying they can’t fulfill them! I have received a lot of those emails. When I go back to the auction site they have the exact same items up for bids! If they can’t fulfill them WHY do they keep putting them up on the auction site????? I am so frustrated! It’s not just jewelry items!!!!
Good Evening,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

M Rashad. Can you please please help Boston Irish with her necklace boxes. T Y
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
2 years ago
buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Good Evening,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Hi Rashad, Hi and thank you for visiting the board. As you can see form the many customers that shop on Shop LC, the Rising Auctions have become a nightmare for regular bidding customers. For a LONG, LONG time customers that want to bid on items are being prevented from winning things in certain categories due to several unscrupulous bidders putting up such extremely high, ridiculous bids, anyone that tries to bid what would be considered a normal amount of money or a normal bidding pattern is completely shut out of the bidding process by these extreme high bids by these people. Names of these people have been mentioned NUMEROUS times for over a year on several threads here at Shop LC. But here we are still dealing with the same problem years later. The auctions were a way for some customers to have a little fun and at the same time save a little money. All "JOY" has been taken out of this now. And why are people that win auctions and pay told days later the item is NOT available? How is that possible when the same items shows up a day or two later up for auction again. Something EXTREMELY wrong with that. I would think that the management at Shop LC would have already done something about this problem, but all we ever get from a team member is to contact Shop LC about it. PEOPLE HAVE been contacting Shop LC about it. Is our complaints and concerns falling on deaf ears? It sure seems so. There are ways to STOP this insanity. Shop LC just has to be diligent and serious about putting a stop to it. Thanks for hearing me out and please pass this on to upper management if you will. We want to shop here but this Rising Auction situation is totally out of hand. Thank You!
11 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
2 years ago
[quote=buyitall post_id=57486 time=1622498665 user_id=1358

Good Evening,

Rashad,

This month I have so far received refunds for 13 items that I won on the rising auction. I have a current “repick” pending which I know will eventually also be refunded. Last month Shop LC refunded 14 items that I won on the rising auction. Some were entire orders of 5 items each that were refunded. I went back and forth with customer service to find out why Shop LC can’t deliver the items, especially since the same items keep coming up on the auction for others to bid on. By the time you receive a “repick” email and then eventually receive another email stating the item will be refunded as it cannot be delivered, either the item is no longer available on the auction or the price has skyrocketed. I know that Shop LC will offer a price adjustment if you bid on a refunded item at a price higher than what your original winning bid price was, but it goes beyond that. Besides waiting a week or so to find out that your winning item was refunded, it’s very time consuming to check your bank or credit card account to make sure you received your refund(s), watch the rising auction to place bids again, work with customer service to request the price adjustment, check your SLC account to make sure the price was adjusted, etc., especially if it’s many items that are refunded as in my case. Shop LC is aware that many rising auction winning bids are being refunded so there’s no sense to contact customer service again. It’s something that Shop LC needs to work internally to determine why so many items are not deliverable as well as finding a way to curb the rogue bidders who are ruining the auction for many customers.
10 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

AD Thank you they never do a thing we shall see
4 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

Thank you, @mpompadour and @Tothemoon --you've both summarized problems with the rising auctions very well. Bravo!
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

So WELL SAID by all.

I think until they ( the co.) Loses money..by high bidders not paying..
And others lose interest in the auction..for further lose....

Then, the problem will be solved.

It always "comes down to money".. in the end...Right?🤔 JMO
2 x

opal9

Post by opal9 » 2 years ago

I just won a bid on a higher priced item and when going to my manage auction page I found a smaller costing item I won was still not invoiced so I was able to cancel that item. I think SLC favors higher priced wins over low cost wins and just invoices those first. This is my opinion.
1 x