AD wrote:
2 years ago
Ms. Bobble head :lol: :lol: h :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

anniebelle

Re: Mermaid

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaid, we were just talking about black spinel. Take a look at 4010591. Cheap imitation! :roll:
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Well Hiya Bobbzle-Twins!

I’m here now. Was busy most of the day and then went out for some errands and just got home. Boy is it hot!

I’ll take a peek at that item💚💙💚💙💚💙
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: H😊
1 x

Mermaidskies

Well yeah, those are crystals. That’s the one I got for my daughter. It is cute though. I see they have it in red now as well! Would love to see the same type of thing with multi crystals and different charms. Maybe a sun, moon and star. Or a flower, a leaf and a bird!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
Well yeah, those are crystals. That’s the one I got for my daughter. It is cute though. I see they have it in red now as well! Would love to see the same type of thing with multi crystals and different charms. Maybe a sun, moon and star. Or a flower, a leaf and a bird!
But, you misunderstand. Mine is Black Spinel in sterling silver. Cost A LOT more than $6.99!!! I thought that was the one you bought for your daughter. Remember you said you don't need anymore Black Spinel, but you found this cute ring for your daughter?
3 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
But, you misunderstand. Mine is Black Spinel in sterling silver. Cost A LOT more than $6.99!!! I thought that was the one you bought for your daughter. Remember you said you don't need anymore Black Spinel, but you found this cute ring for your daughter?
Yeah I recall that yesterday. I knew right after I posted that that I misspoke because I knew it was Crystal. I should look for the black spinel version. This one is just for a stocking stuffer but a nicer one would be great as well!

Although not so sure I should spend more. Ugh. Last week when at her house I saw several nice pieces that I had given her just tossed, loose, on a rack in the bathroom.
4 x