PHOTOS NOT MATCHING PRODUCT

anniebelle

PHOTOS NOT MATCHING PRODUCT

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Tonight they are once again selling TIGI Lip gloss. I have sent an email to customer service. I received my order a couple weeks ago and didn't realize that the colors in the photos don't match what I received. I ended up with two duplicate shades. I thought at the time I had just been careless when I ordered them. With the personal nature of the product, I assumed I wouldn't be able to return them. So I guess I have to chalk it up to experience. But I did send an email this evening to see what they would say.

Mermaid, didn't you have a problem with eyeshadow? Something about HAZARDOUS MATERIAL??? :lol:
7 x

Mermaidskies

Re: PHOTOS NOT MATCHING PRODUCT

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Tonight they are once again selling TIGI Lip gloss. I have sent an email to customer service. I received my order a couple weeks ago and didn't realize that the colors in the photos don't match what I received. I ended up with two duplicate shades. I thought at the time I had just been careless when I ordered them. With the personal nature of the product, I assumed I wouldn't be able to return them. So I guess I have to chalk it up to experience. But I did send an email this evening to see what they would say.

Mermaid, didn't you have a problem with eyeshadow? Something about HAZARDOUS MATERIAL??? :lol:
Was there a hazmat symbol on the package? If so you can’t return it.
7 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

Was there a hazmat symbol on the package? If so you can’t return it.
No, it wasn't carrying a sticker. I threw away the product packaging before I realized the problem. With the personal nature I thought they wouldn't take it anyway!
5 x

Mermaidskies

I don’t know if they would take it back. That being said if they sent you the wrong item then it falls to them to correct it. Not you.
6 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
I don’t know if they would take it back. That being said if they sent you the wrong item then it falls to them to correct it. Not you.
I'm anxious to see if they will replace it or give me back my money. I'll have to look again in the morning for an email. I bought the same set for my friend for her birthday. I wonder what colors she got!
4 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
I'm anxious to see if they will replace it or give me back my money. I'll have to look again in the morning for an email. I bought the same set for my friend for her birthday. I wonder what colors she got!
If the picture on your order is different than the one you received then I am sure (I mean they must!) refund your money. Then you can choose to try again…or not.

I hope you end up with a resolution that makes you happy. I know I’ve recently had my own run-around with their customer service. One had a fine outcome and one not at all.
Goodnight Anniebelle!
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: 👄 💄 💋...H😊. Hi A. M.
3 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Imagine this...I was blessed this time and got the right colors product etc for the shadow. It did though take way too long to receive. What I have seen overall lately is the shower curtain bundle they recently sold and I bought (mine is 10 yr old and needed refreshing) is that the pics don't match either with the description. I read one review a person got the Wrong set or color. So anyone's guess what I'll get. hmmmm...

Have a blessed Wednesday.
My garden is taking off.
The only thing I can count on if the Lord allows me to.

Life is in the living, touching and all the senses. A person is very blessed to have a 6th and 7th...

Man I got flooding of the the mouth spirit this morning I can't stand myself.

Harmony to you my friends, Peace I leave you...
Jt
Teresa aka
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
:lol: :lol: 👄 💄 💋...H😊. Hi A. M.
Good morning! :D
3 x

Mermaidskies